CanJam Singapore 2023 (March 25-26, 2023)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 22, 2023 at 8:58 AM Post #31 of 261
I was wondering if anyone knows what new IEMs and related gears (DAPs?) are being released during Canjam Singapore. Would be grateful for any insights. Will help decide if I make the trip! 😊🙏🏻
Usually we only know the exact news the week before event through the announcement video.

Jan 27, 2023 at 8:22 PM Post #34 of 261
Feb 4, 2023 at 10:03 AM Post #36 of 261
Will missed the NY CanJam by a week and hope to attend the SG event.
Will Aur Audio be there given they are a SG company. Wanted to check out the Neon Pro and Aure besides the Aroma collections.

@Rockwell75 joining you?
Hello SQ13

I have spoken with AüR Audio team on canjam Singapore. They confirmed that they will not joining. You can always WhatsApp Nicholas for demo session if you are in Singapore. His contact number is in his store
https://www.auraudio.store

Feb 9, 2023 at 1:06 AM Post #38 of 261
There's good news for travelers coming to Singapore for Can Jam 2023.

As of 13th Feb 2023, all covid 19 border measures for Singapore are scrapped, and mask wearing is no longer compulsory.

WhatsApp Image 2023-02-09 at 12.14.27.jpeg

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapore/mask-wearing-feb-13-dorscon-green-mtf-covid-19-3265126

Feb 9, 2023 at 5:09 PM Post #39 of 261
Hi everyone,

My timeline in Singapore has been settled! I'll be in town from Tuesday, March 21st to Tuesday, March 28th.

It will be my first time in the country, so I look forward to meeting all of you locals in your natural habitat, seeing old friends, and spending time with new clients in person.

I'm also looking for more budget (under $100/night) recommendations for a hotel in Kallang - staying there for clients instead of on-site. Please drop me your recommendations if you have some!

Please let me know if you'd like to arrange something early, as I'll be quite busy throughout the week.

-Seb

Last edited:
Feb 20, 2023 at 6:14 PM Post #41 of 261
Guys, just a heads up that Wednesday, February 22 is the last available date to reserve rooms using our discounted room link. Can't believe we're less than 5 weeks away from CanJam Singapore!

Travel
Overlooking the stunning Marina Bay, the Pan Pacific Singapore is strategically located at the gateway to the Central Business District and offers a wide array of sightseeing, retail, and entertainment options in the vicinity. We have secured a limited number of rooms at a rate of S$338/night which includes a fabulous buffet breakfast. Click here to make your room reservations.

Feb 25, 2023 at 10:13 AM Post #43 of 261
Am excited to attend my first CJ! Will be part of the Watercooler contingent!

Feb 27, 2023 at 3:58 AM Post #44 of 261
I Just look
Guys, just a heads up that Wednesday, February 22 is the last available date to reserve rooms using our discounted room link. Can't believe we're less than 5 weeks away from CanJam Singapore!

Travel
Overlooking the stunning Marina Bay, the Pan Pacific Singapore is strategically located at the gateway to the Central Business District and offers a wide array of sightseeing, retail, and entertainment options in the vicinity. We have secured a limited number of rooms at a rate of S$338/night which includes a fabulous buffet breakfast. Click here to make your room reservations.
I am late , is there any recommendation hotel near there at similar price or lower ?

Feb 27, 2023 at 4:02 AM Post #45 of 261
I Just look

I am late , is there any recommendation hotel near there at similar price or lower ?
The subway system in Singapore is so convenient that you can easily shave off a 100 dollars per night with a 5 minute subway ride. May not be too relevant for you but if it is then go for it. Better still is that you won't need to buy a ticket for the subway but just swipe your credit card.

drftr

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back