CanJam NYC 2022 (February 26-27, 2022)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 20, 2022 at 12:18 PM Post #377 of 619
Working on it.
You guys keep cutting it closer and closer to the show... feels like one of those scenes in a movie where the main guy (or gal) manage to diffuse the bomb less than 5 seconds before it goes off!! :laughing:

Feb 20, 2022 at 4:42 PM Post #379 of 619
Is there a digital event map that shows exhibitor locations?

Feb 20, 2022 at 5:23 PM Post #382 of 619
Wonder when ZMF will return to shows again. Would love to try out their various models and to sample amp pairings :frowning2:
Maybe Chicago as they are locals. You'll find some at the show. Justin at the ampsandsound booth will have a VC. Sometimes at the booths people will let you try theirs.

Less than a week to go and no mention of PIZZA?!?!?

Well let's fix that: PIZZA

I'm sure more people will talk Pizza once the show is in Chicago.

Feb 20, 2022 at 5:29 PM Post #383 of 619
oh no, you didn't go there, did you... that's a pile of soggy dough man...:wink: NYC thin and crusty is the only way to go! :)
(from a die hard local, of course:wink:

Feb 20, 2022 at 5:38 PM Post #385 of 619
THE worst pizza I have ever had was in Italy (many years ago)... NY / Chicago / Detroit - all great in comparison 🤤
But, since we're going to be in NYC soon - I would love to get recommendations from locals!

Feb 20, 2022 at 5:42 PM Post #388 of 619
Less than a week to go and no mention of PIZZA?!?!?

Well let's fix that: PIZZA
I will get at least one slice a day that I am in New York.

That thick thing they sell in Chicago is good, but it ain't pizza!

Italian Beef sandwich and Chicago style hot dogs are high on my list if I go.

Feb 20, 2022 at 5:44 PM Post #389 of 619
Not sure how many of you have similar issues to mine, but one of the main things with any conventions* I've discovered in general is seating options, or inability to stand for long periods of time. And my trusted sidestick has been an eternal savior, so worthy of sharing in case it comes in handy. Got it off Amazon about the price of a silver-plated copper cable. It's extremely sturdy & durable, and quick deploy/closer. I've covered mine with stuff, but picture for visuals:
Point Blur_Dec162021_105947.jpg

Might help a future someone 🦇

Last edited:
Feb 20, 2022 at 5:51 PM Post #390 of 619
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back