CanJam NYC 2022 (February 26-27, 2022)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 17, 2022 at 6:59 PM Post #346 of 619
we have a new high-end hp/pre amp to show at CanJam. See us in the private room on the left side of the show floor.

Here's a teaser... :)

1645142321005.png

Feb 17, 2022 at 7:09 PM Post #347 of 619
Feb 17, 2022 at 7:13 PM Post #348 of 619
we have a new high-end hp/pre amp to show at CanJam. See us in the private room on the left side of the show floor.

Here's a teaser... :)

1645142321005.png
I'll take 2. Do they come in teal?

Feb 17, 2022 at 7:33 PM Post #349 of 619
Feb 17, 2022 at 8:17 PM Post #350 of 619
The local Audio46 store who stocks their booth with a huge number of items to audition and buy at special show prices should make up for any concern you have over them not attending.
those guys are graet to deal with (I'm a local here in NYC, and their local store in midtown is a joy to go to and demo headphones). Tony K. is the guy..:wink:

Feb 17, 2022 at 8:24 PM Post #351 of 619
Hello, is there an updated list of Exhibitors? I heard headphones.com pulled out? I was really hoping they would be there. Wondering who else has pulled out. I checked the main website, they are still listed as a sponsor.
Unfortunately we won't be exhibiting this year in New York but both @lissimore and I will be there on Sunday to see everyone! Looking forward to the show!

headphones.com Stay updated on headphones.com at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.headphones.com/ andrew@headphones.com
Feb 17, 2022 at 8:56 PM Post #352 of 619
those guys are graet to deal with (I'm a local here in NYC, and their local store in midtown is a joy to go to and demo headphones). Tony K. is the guy..:wink:
I walk in the store, and Tony goes, "It's ok, he's a regular".

Feb 18, 2022 at 2:16 AM Post #353 of 619
Unfortunately we won't be exhibiting this year in New York but both @lissimore and I will be there on Sunday to see everyone! Looking forward to the show!
Unfortunate, I was interested in hearing a few things you carry, possibly scoring a show discount on upgrading my Felik's Audio amp. I'm sure there are sound reasons for Headphones.com not exhibiting, glad that you'll attend.

Feb 18, 2022 at 11:18 AM Post #354 of 619
There were a lot of discounts for Can Jam Socal. It was definitely more common than not to my memory. Seemed like 10% was a common theme. Not a huge discount, but worth it to me for some products.
Is that more for high end, low end, or just randomly distributed over price ranges?

Also, do they take both cash and CC, or just CC?

Yes. They are good.

The question is, if some other exhibitor is giving, say, a 10% or 20% discount on an item, will Audio46 match it?

Feb 18, 2022 at 11:30 AM Post #355 of 619
Is that more for high end, low end, or just randomly distributed over price ranges?

Also, do they take both cash and CC, or just CC?

cash, unmarked bills, and under the table only.
j/k :D

Feb 18, 2022 at 11:38 AM Post #356 of 619
Yes. They are good.

The question is, if some other exhibitor is giving, say, a 10% or 20% discount on an item, will Audio46 match it?
Only one way to find out…:wink:

Feb 18, 2022 at 12:26 PM Post #357 of 619
While Headphones.com won't be exhibiting at CanJam New York this year, they are one of the show sponsors and we're thankful for their support in helping make the event possible this year. You can always see the most up-to-date list of brands that will be available at CanJam New York beneath the Exhibitors banner on the first page.
https://www.head-fi.org/threads/canjam-nyc-2022-february-26-27-2022.960696/#post-16667066

Ok, thank you. I didn't know the first post was being kept up-to-date.

The local Audio46 store who stocks their booth with a huge number of items to audition and buy at special show prices should make up for any concern you have over them not attending.

We will see. I trust headphones.com and they gave some good at the show only pricing in Irvine and I specifically had about $3800 earmarked for them at this show. If not, I will have to wait until Chicago or London.

cash, unmarked bills, and under the table only.
j/k :D

Paypal or Vemo - friends and family.

Feb 18, 2022 at 2:07 PM Post #358 of 619
Quick "survey" for out-of-town participants who do NOT stay at the CanJam hotel:
Which hotel are you staying at?

I booked an inexpensive hotel 9-10 minutes away (walking, per Google maps), but I will change hotels if a critical mass of people stay at a different hotel... Always more fun to hang out together (and grab breakfast together before the show opens) :)

Feb 18, 2022 at 2:15 PM Post #359 of 619
Quick "survey" for out-of-town participants who do NOT stay at the CanJam hotel:
Which hotel are you staying at?

I booked an inexpensive hotel 9-10 minutes away (walking, per Google maps), but I will change hotels if a critical mass of people stay at a different hotel... Always more fun to hang out together (and grab breakfast together before the show opens) :)
I'm at the Moxy Times Square (Marriott property) on 7th Avenue. About a 10 minute walk as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back