CanJam NYC 2019 (February 16-17, 2019)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 1, 2019 at 8:30 PM Post #481 of 884
Hi there. This will be my first CanJam. Excited about it. For those who've attended prior shows, do people usually bring their own headphones to audition amps? I'd like to bring my Utopias. But I don't want any hassle from security that maybe they think I'm walking out with something I swiped from a booth. Am I nuts?

Feb 1, 2019 at 8:56 PM Post #482 of 884
Hi there. This will be my first CanJam. Excited about it. For those who've attended prior shows, do people usually bring their own headphones to audition amps? I'd like to bring my Utopias. But I don't want any hassle from security that maybe they think I'm walking out with something I swiped from a booth. Am I nuts?
Many people bring their own equipment so that they can pair it with different products from various vendors. It is the best way to see what you want to add to your collection and how it works with your products. This will be my third canjam nyc and similar to prior years I will be bringing my own DAP and headphones.

Feb 1, 2019 at 8:59 PM Post #483 of 884

Yes people bring their own gear.

Feb 1, 2019 at 9:06 PM Post #484 of 884
Bring it!!!!!

Feb 1, 2019 at 9:14 PM Post #486 of 884
I'll be bringing my Canon and taking photos and videos and interviews all weekend, then posting the finished product to youtube, so be prepared to be interviewed!

Feb 4, 2019 at 7:45 AM Post #490 of 884
@EarDrumExplode @JerkChicken
Please follow the format provided

To reserve your shirt, please reply in the thread (do not PM) with your Head-Fi handle, the size you want, and how many of that size you want - all separated by hyphens. If you need to order multiple sizes, please start a new line. For example, this is my "order":

third_eye-L-2
third_eye-S-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back