1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

CanJam NYC 2019 (February 16-17, 2019)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
First

Back
25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45
Next

Last
  1. Watagump

:thinking:

gc335 likes this.
  2. gc335
    Yeah, the prices have been all over the place. I just called three different places and they were all around the $160-170 range.

I'll wait until the show for sure. I have impressions on file at Empire Ears and my Bravados still fit really well. Maybe if they are doing them for free it wouldn't be a bad idea to have fresh impressions made. I'm looking at the LX or maybe Nemesis. The 64 Audio A6t and A12t are also on my short list but unfortunately they aren't doing impressions.

Btw, your reviews are fantastic and are my first stop when looking for new gear. Thanks! Maybe I'll bump into you at CanJam NY. I'll be there both days.

3. Watagump
    Weather forecast for CanJam weekend, of course its a little early to predict.

[​IMG]

gc335 likes this.
  4. twister6 Contributor
    Definitely, say hello if you see me, I usually have my Tw6 logo t-shirt on :wink:

gc335 likes this.
  5. gc335
    Definitely. I'll recognize the side of your head (from all the fit pictures)! haha

6. twister6 Contributor
    Planning to take another one with @jude, just to keep track how we are aging (cause apparently he doesn't) :p This one is from the last year, with me on the left and Nic on the other side.

cj_nyc_tw6_jude_nic.jpg

Wyville, joe, jude and 1 other person like this.
  7. gc335
    Cool! I'll be on the lookout for you guys. Can't wait.

jude likes this.
  8. jude Administrator
    Alex, I'm looking forward to seeing you (and everyone else) again! Even though it seems to me that time has flown since Shanghai, I'm so ready for another CanJam (or two) right about now.

See you soon, man.

gc335 and twister6 like this.
  9. Watagump
    I am going to make is very hard to find me, I will be at the Noble booth, so good luck.

10. Dloines
    interested in purchasing HD800 S, can I buy at CANJAM at a discounted price?

11. tunes
    Bought my ticket a while ago. How do I download it??

12. joe Administrator
    @third_eye should be able to help you out with that.

13. third_eye Moderator
    Check for the email that would have been received when the ticket was purchased. Otherwise, just bring a photo ID as we'll have the info at the Registration Desk. See you soon!

szore likes this.
  14. Papa Cara
    I'm having trouble purchasing the tickets. I can type all my info except in the credit card bar.

15. Papa Cara
    nevermind , got it fixed

First

Back
25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45
Next

Last
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.