1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

CanJam NYC 2019 (February 16-17, 2019)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
First

Back
24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44
Next

Last
  1. Watagump

I was on to your trickery.

2. K1030
    K1030-XL-1

3. twister6 Contributor
    If you gonna be as excited on the flight as you are in this thread, then sitting next to you flying from west to east coast... :p

Ah, just pulling your leg bro :wink: And keep in mind, as I mentioned before, here on east coast in the last 2 weeks we already cycled twice from 5degF to 60degF, then back down to 5 and now up to 61 tomorrow. The weather is nuts.

4. Watagump

Weather has been going crazy here also. Been off from the rain after having Ice Cream trucks coming around in Jan. Rain ending tomorrow, yet temps are dropping with clear sky's. I will be pretty mellow on the plane ( I think ) have an Ipad for games, and music, also my AK player for music, plus I will watch movies either on my Ipad or the in flight choices.

Last edited: Feb 4, 2019
  5. PeteSTRADAMUS
    You ain't lying about that one. It's 62 outside my office here in NJ. lol, crazy-stuff.

6. Watagump
    Current weather in Manhattan, I deal with those temps here in December sometimes. It can get down in the 30's at night.

7. gc335
    Does anyone know if you can get impressions done for CIEM at CanJam? This is my first canjam and I'm not sure who if anyone does them. For unknown reasons the cheapest place I can find in my area is $120.

8. Watagump

People in the past have been doing them.

gc335 likes this.
  9. gc335
    Thanks... Do you know who? I know 64 Audio isn't doing them.

10. joe Administrator
    It all depends on the exhibitor and their staff.

11. Watagump
    Show special have been emailed to Ethan for the Noble booth, keep your eyes peeled. Good solid discounts. :wink:

12. Watagump

I have less than 2 weeks to learn then. JK of course, I am not doing them, but who knows what the future may hold.

13. twister6 Contributor
    I would wait until the show. All CIEM manufacturers usually bring universal versions so you can first determine which one you like. Then, some do impressions for free on the spot (like Empire Ears guys). Or once you decide which CIEM you like, sometimes they can help you with local audiologist recommendation and some pointers (like with a mouth open/closed).

$120 is way too much. You can make an appointment with an audiologist doctor, those who involved with a hearing aid, even just to check your ears, pay the usual doctor visit copay and get some impressions while you there.

14. Watagump

For reference my girl does impressions for $50, I have been quoted at much as $300 around here, its amazing how much it can vary.

15. szore
    I made a good impression last week...

First

Back
24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44
Next

Last
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.