1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

CanJam NYC 2019 (February 16-17, 2019)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
First

Back
22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42
Next

Last
  1. NovaFlyer
    Easiest way is to check in via the airline's app on your phone and you can change your seat up to an hour or two before departure - at least with United and Delta. Plus, your boarding pass is on your phone and don't have to worry about losing it. I also recommend going to www.seatguru.com to look at what seats are good and bad. I haven't flown any other US airline other than United and Delta, so don't know specifics about any other airline apps / policies.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2019
  2. AxelCloris Administrator
    I don't recall seeing Dignis at any CanJam outside Singapore, but there are a number of manufacturers who either include Dignis products with their gear or separately as accessories.

3. Frankie D
    Thank you. Do you know who those manufacturers are? I had wanted to see the Dignis Arca leather case. Tks.

4. HiFiGuy528
  5. joseph69
  6. szore
    That makes a few of us stopping in at Audio46 Friday night...

7. third_eye Moderator
    Yes, kids 12 and under are free. See you soon!

Whitigir likes this.
  8. third_eye Moderator
    It's NYC T-Shirt time! Please reply to the thread with your T-Shirt pre-order by Monday, February 11.

NYC19_Head-Fi_Header_Tshirts.jpg
    new york t-shirt.png

To reserve your shirt, please reply in the thread (do not PM) with your Head-Fi handle, the size you want, and how many of that size you want - all separated by hyphens. If you need to order multiple sizes, please start a new line. For example, this is my "order":

third_eye-L-2
    third_eye-S-1

Please note that the T-Shirts are US sizing. CanJam NYC T-Shirts are $20 and can be paid for with cash (no fee) at the Registration Desk or via credit card (plus $1 processing fee).

All T-Shirt pre-orders will be both picked up and paid for at the show, although we must have your reservation now in order to guarantee your shirts. The deadline for T-Shirt pre-orders for CanJam NYC 2019 is Monday, February 11, 2019. CanJam Global 2019 volunteers do not have to separately order their T-shirts as we will be providing them directly.

Whitigir likes this.
  9. Watagump
    Free t-shirt for Wata should be mandatory.

10. hotdog108
    hotdog108-XL-1
    hotdog108-S-1

11. Watagump
    Rich people on my flight, only 4 seats left in mint.

12. szore
    I still think you should challenge them to an arm wrestling contest...

13. Watagump

I could just go all Bruce Lee on them, I know Karate and 7 other Japanese words.

14. bozebuttons
  15. Watagump
    Ugg, I might be catching a cold. I guess better now than in 2 weeks. I usually get sick once a year in Jan.

First

Back
22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42
Next

Last
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.