CanJam NYC 2019 (February 16-17, 2019)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 30, 2019 at 10:33 PM Post #451 of 884
Depending on the airline you can just do it from the website by modifying your reservation but I tend to change mine at check in when all the others have bought their tickets. hate when they put someone in the middle when there's a empty row around... I don't need friends :angry:

Yeah I am looking at doing it from the site, but wasn't sure if once I got my boarding pass if that was the final say. Most likely I will change at the last minute, then get my pass, then maybe talk to someone at the terminal also.

You have to challenge the other person to the Feats of Strength. Whoever wins gets the best seat. Surprised you didn't know this...

I thought it might be something difficult like tic tac toe.

[merged]

Last edited by a moderator:
Jan 30, 2019 at 10:49 PM Post #452 of 884
Yeah I am looking at doing it from the site, but wasn't sure if once I got my boarding pass if that was the final say. Most likely I will change at the last minute, then get my pass, then maybe talk to someone at the terminal also.

Sounds like a plan. Yeah, once you have the boarding pass I think that's all she wrote from the site. Talk to the gate attendant too; they'll change you too (I mean, if it's not like super hectic and you're nice).. or wait until you get on the plane and ask one of the attendants if you can move to an empty row... they're normally cool with it; I did that on a flight to Hawaii a couple months ago.

Yes, they do. Their website is rather informative, check it out...

https://roonlabs.com/

Just installed. pretty quick setup and pretty slick... now that cost... they have 14 days to make me want to pay it. hahahaha

[merged]

Last edited by a moderator:
Jan 30, 2019 at 10:52 PM Post #453 of 884
Pony up! You know you want it...

Jan 30, 2019 at 10:58 PM Post #454 of 884
Sounds like a plan. Yeah, once you have the boarding pass I think that's all she wrote from the site. Talk to the gate attendant too; they'll change you too (I mean, if it's not like super hectic and you're nice).. or wait until you get on the plane and ask one of the attendants if you can move to an empty row... they're normally cool with it; I did that on a flight to Hawaii a couple months ago.

I have to be nice? Oh crap, whats plan B? Don't say its birth control.

Jan 30, 2019 at 11:09 PM Post #456 of 884
You're gonna have a blast! CanJam NYC!!!

Last edited:
Jan 31, 2019 at 9:56 AM Post #458 of 884
Change your seat on the website, at the kiosk during check-in, or at the counter at the terminal. You can even ask to change your seat after you've boarded, as long as it's to an equal or lesser class seat. You can't move to business class even if it's completely empty. I've done all of the above with at least a dozen airlines from different countries during both international and domestic travel.

Jan 31, 2019 at 3:02 PM Post #460 of 884
Last edited:
Jan 31, 2019 at 3:46 PM Post #464 of 884
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back