1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

CanJam NYC 2019 (February 16-17, 2019)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
First

Back
21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41
Next

Last
  1. Watagump

Yeah I am looking at doing it from the site, but wasn't sure if once I got my boarding pass if that was the final say. Most likely I will change at the last minute, then get my pass, then maybe talk to someone at the terminal also.

I thought it might be something difficult like tic tac toe.

[merged]

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2019
  2. bigshel99
    Sounds like a plan. Yeah, once you have the boarding pass I think that's all she wrote from the site. Talk to the gate attendant too; they'll change you too (I mean, if it's not like super hectic and you're nice).. or wait until you get on the plane and ask one of the attendants if you can move to an empty row... they're normally cool with it; I did that on a flight to Hawaii a couple months ago.

Just installed. pretty quick setup and pretty slick... now that cost... they have 14 days to make me want to pay it. hahahaha

[merged]

3. szore
    Pony up! You know you want it...

4. Watagump

I have to be nice? Oh crap, whats plan B? Don't say its birth control.

5. bigshel99
    Go Yeezy on them...

6. szore
    You're gonna have a blast! CanJam NYC!!!

Last edited: Jan 30, 2019
  7. Watagump
    Best flight attendant speech ever?

Hi Michael, I see you. :smile:

[merged]

8. hotdog108
    Change your seat on the website, at the kiosk during check-in, or at the counter at the terminal. You can even ask to change your seat after you've boarded, as long as it's to an equal or lesser class seat. You can't move to business class even if it's completely empty. I've done all of the above with at least a dozen airlines from different countries during both international and domestic travel.

9. Whitigir
    Will the kids admission be free ? Like 6 and under ? Or are there things for women and kids to do while in there ? Like a good place for food and so on :D

Last edited: Jan 31, 2019
  10. szore
    You're in the heart of NYC! You can do a million things!

Last edited: Jan 31, 2019
  11. Watagump

Damn, that's a lot.

szore likes this.
  12. Watagump
    Tomorrow is going to mean 2 weeks until my flight, its going to feel like 6 months.

13. M Siau
    We use ROON ROCK here at Benchmark and that will be what we are using as a source for our playback at our booth for CanJam NYC!
    I LOVE it and it works really well!

szore likes this.
  14. szore
    Yeah, I'm super excited!

Watagump likes this.
  15. Frankie D
    Will Dignis be at CanJam? I am interested in their earphone cases, but would like to see them first. Thank you.

First

Back
21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41
Next

Last
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.