CanJam NYC 2019 (February 16-17, 2019)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 18, 2018 at 10:42 AM Post #51 of 884
I see they added it in 2016. I'm a bit behind. :)

Penn (34th St) is one stop BEFORE Times Square (42nd St) when coming from JFK.
Lex, 5th, 7th, 50th, 42nd, Penn, that's the sequence when coming from Queens, Penn before Times Square is Jamaica bound. I'm on the E every day coming and going to work, port authority to Lex stop, never have I landed in Penn in either direction.

Dec 18, 2018 at 10:52 AM Post #52 of 884
Lex, 5th, 7th, 50th, 42nd, Penn, that's the sequence when coming from Queens, Penn before Times Square is Jamaica bound. I'm on the E every day coming and going to work, port authority to Lex stop, never have I landed in Penn in either direction.

You are right of course. I thought we were talking about the LIRR, but I should have realized since it does not stop at Times Sq. Sorry for the mixup. I'll remove my post.

The funny thing is that I take the E everyday too.

Dec 18, 2018 at 11:52 AM Post #53 of 884
You are right of course. I thought we were talking about the LIRR, but I should have realized since it does not stop at Times Sq. Sorry for the mixup. I'll remove my post.

The funny thing is that I take the E everyday too.
I was going to suggest the LIRR as an option, but then I remembered the time I had to take it to JFK because there was a heavy jam on the E line, and the what seemed like miles long path I had to walk to get to the terminal and I stopped myself. That and it doesn't stop in TSQ.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back