CanJam NYC 2019 (February 16-17, 2019)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 19, 2018 at 9:36 AM Post #61 of 884
Sweet, I will buy, your job is getting me there alive. If friends want to come, I will still buy.
That's easy, 4 stops on the E train and we're there. I'll have one friend with me, but she's a girl with the stomach size of a quail. One pie should be perfect for the three of us, hope they do half and half toppings.

Dec 19, 2018 at 9:37 AM Post #62 of 884
That's easy, 4 stops on the E train and we're there. I'll have one friend with me, but she's a girl with the stomach size of a quail. One pie should be perfect for the three of us, hope they do half and half toppings.

If not I can buy 2. I cant decide if I should take the coat back I bought and just use my long wool overcoat, or bring both.

Last edited:
Dec 19, 2018 at 9:50 AM Post #65 of 884
Its a tough choice, they are both heavy and thick. The new one is a synthetic type of thing with layers, even has a hoodie that I will probably never use.
Layers are more versatile, you might need the hoodie if it's snowing. Last year's CanJam was during heavy snow, I walked two blocks to my car and I was covered in ice.

Dec 24, 2018 at 2:18 PM Post #75 of 884
Yes I've heard many good things about the Solaris as well, actually I'm intrigued by their entire product line, definitely unique.

Don't know where you are in NY/NYC, but audio46 store is right there in Manhattan and they sell Campfire Audio, 64 Audio, Final Audio, and a bunch of other XYZ Audio brands :wink:

Btw, so true about last CanJam NYC. Perfect winter weather all week long, not a sign of a storm, Saturday comes around and it's cold but manageable. Then, after 4pm skies opened up and it started to snow like crazy. Took me 3+ hrs to drive back home to NJ in a blizzard. Keeping my fingers crossed for a good weather this time since I want to attend both Sat/Sun.

Also, for those who are driving to Manhattan, Icon Parking is right there across the Time Square, a block away from Marriott. Usually it will cost you $60 to park there for a day, but if you download their app and reserve the parking, it's about $30 with a coupon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back