1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

CanJam NYC 2019 (February 16-17, 2019)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
First

Back
1 2 3
5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Next

Last
  1. hotdog108
    Basically, make sure you catch the E train, not any other train.

2. Watagump

I watched more videos about Jamaica station, take the E and not J or Z, looks pretty easy.

Last edited: Dec 16, 2018
  3. Watagump
    I think I got it, take the E train from Jamaica to 42nd St terminal, then walk to the hotel. I am staying at the Marriott where the show is.

hotdog108 and VandyMan like this.
  4. BigPoppa99
    Jetblue uses JFK and La Guardia

5. VandyMan
    I see they added it in 2016. I'm a bit behind. :)

Last edited: Dec 18, 2018
  6. hotdog108
    Lex, 5th, 7th, 50th, 42nd, Penn, that's the sequence when coming from Queens, Penn before Times Square is Jamaica bound. I'm on the E every day coming and going to work, port authority to Lex stop, never have I landed in Penn in either direction.

VandyMan likes this.
  7. VandyMan
    You are right of course. I thought we were talking about the LIRR, but I should have realized since it does not stop at Times Sq. Sorry for the mixup. I'll remove my post.

The funny thing is that I take the E everyday too.

8. hotdog108
    I was going to suggest the LIRR as an option, but then I remembered the time I had to take it to JFK because there was a heavy jam on the E line, and the what seemed like miles long path I had to walk to get to the terminal and I stopped myself. That and it doesn't stop in TSQ.

9. Darkestred
    Ahh. Like minds. I don't have their planars but do have their CIEM m5. Curious what new things they may have.

Mark Up likes this.
  10. Watagump
    I really want to go to Johns on Bleeker St to try the pizza, who is down? :fingers_crossed:

11. hotdog108
    Why? What's special about that place?

12. Watagump

Good ratings, good youtube reviews.

13. Watagump
    Ethan I need some new artwork, hook me up with the NY badge. :v:

14. hotdog108
    Sure I'll give it a go, I'm always up for Pizza.

15. Watagump

Sweet, I will buy, your job is getting me there alive. If friends want to come, I will still buy.

First

Back
1 2 3
5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Next

Last
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.