CanJam London 2016 (August 13-14, 2016)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 8, 2016 at 6:20 AM Post #616 of 688
The full exhibitor list is in the third post of the thread....every CanJam show attendee will get an Official Show Guide which will included full exhibitors listings and show locations.

Done!

CanJam badge - I'd like one of those.

Booked my ticket. Are many people bringing their own favourite cans to audition with kit at the show?

Aug 8, 2016 at 2:18 PM Post #617 of 688

Booked my ticket. Are many people bringing their own favourite cans to audition with kit at the show?

All badged up! Yes, it's always a good idea to bring gear that you're familiar with to audition products at the show. See you next weekend!

L3000.gif

Aug 8, 2016 at 3:15 PM Post #618 of 688

You bet, I'm bringing two.  My first port of call will be to the Rupert Neve Designs exhibit for their new headphone amp; this will be my next (trans)portable amp (and maybe portable with a 24v rechargable battery) if I like what I hear.

I'll also be bringing my Chord Mojo and QLS DAP in the hope I can audition kit with a known source:)

Aug 9, 2016 at 4:47 AM Post #620 of 688
I shall bring my Sony ZX2 loaded with music and my B&W P7. Very much looking forward to demoing new gear for comparison.
Does anyone know if there is a possibility to purchase cables at the show?
e.g. Sony ZX2 to micro USB for connection to external dacs.
Cant wait 
beyersmile.png

Aug 9, 2016 at 1:40 PM Post #621 of 688
Friday Night Pre-Meet
We're almost there fellaz!! For those that will be at the hotel on Friday night, the volunteer group along with many exhibitors will be meeting up at the conclusion of the Friday exhibitor setup session from 7pm onward in the Primo Bar on the Lobby level of the hotel for some pre-meet fun. You will notice us in CanJam T-Shirts with a lot of DAPs and IEMs lying around so come and say hi!

CanJam Singapore 2016 Pre-Meet

Aug 9, 2016 at 2:12 PM Post #622 of 688
Got my weekend ticket, see you Saturday, I'll be wearing my T70p, and probably Gretsch/Guild/Rickenbacker t shirt! I'll bring my 901/minibox and DX90/Mojo.

Aug 9, 2016 at 2:22 PM Post #623 of 688
  Friday Night Pre-Meet
We're almost there fellaz!! For those that will be at the hotel on Friday night, the volunteer group along with many exhibitors will be meeting up at the conclusion of the Friday exhibitor setup session from 7pm onward in the Primo Bar on the Lobby level of the hotel for some pre-meet fun. You will notice us in CanJam T-Shirts with a lot of DAPs and IEMs lying around so come and say hi!

Can't wait! See you there :D

Aug 9, 2016 at 2:42 PM Post #624 of 688
  Friday Night Pre-Meet

Will there be dinner served there?

Aug 9, 2016 at 5:03 PM Post #626 of 688
Unfortunately I can't make it Friday night but will see you all Saturday

Aug 10, 2016 at 3:47 AM Post #628 of 688
Of possible importance to some, there will be a limited Eurostar strike this weekend.

Staff will walk out from 00:01 BST on 12 August until 23.59 BST on 15 August, and for three days over the Bank Holiday weekend from 27 August. The union says the dispute is over unsocial hours and duty rosters for about 80 train managers.

Eurostar said all passengers with reservations will be able to travel.

A spokesman said: "On the days of the strike we have made some small changes to our timetable to ensure that all passengers booked to travel will be able to on those days. Passengers affected will be notified in advance."

Source: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-37031386

No information yet on Eurostar's own site.

Aug 10, 2016 at 7:13 AM Post #629 of 688
Added some products to the original post, here:

1. More 1MORE products
  2. More Massdrop products
  3. More Puro Sound Labs products
  4. Taction Technology KANNON
  5. Westone Audio Bluetooth Cable

See everyone soon! 

Aug 10, 2016 at 8:09 AM Post #630 of 688
Of possible importance to some, there will be a limited Eurostar strike this weekend.

Source: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-37031386

No information yet on Eurostar's own site.
had a tingling s nose the railway strike might spill over to the Eurostar...
Earlier this week Tune Hotel (Westminster bridge) had tried to cancel my booked room due to the floods of June 23 and lengthier refurbishment work. They had transferred me to canary wharf tune hotel. :mad: Stood my ground and they backed down the move.

I can't make it to the Friday volunteers pre meet, so see you all on Saturday morning:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back