CanJam London 2016 (August 13-14, 2016)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 10, 2016 at 12:26 PM Post #634 of 688
btw, its sorta unofficial but DUNU have sent me a couple of items that they asked if i wouldnt mind taking with me to canjam. ive got the DK-3001 and DK-4001.

soooo, not know exactly how this is going to work but i shall be about and i shall try to spend some time this year at the "IEM table" and get some peeps a chance to hear them too.   if anyone super desperately want to have a listen to them, your challenge shall be to track me down.

Aug 10, 2016 at 12:55 PM Post #635 of 688
  btw, its sorta unofficial but DUNU have sent me a couple of items that they asked if i wouldnt mind taking with me to canjam. ive got the DK-3001 and DK-4001.

soooo, not know exactly how this is going to work but i shall be about and i shall try to spend some time this year at the "IEM table" and get some peeps a chance to hear them too.   if anyone super desperately want to have a listen to them, your challenge shall be to track me down.

I gladly accept the challenge !
ph34r.gif

My search for an end game iem should come to an end this weekend ....
ksc75smile.gif

Aug 10, 2016 at 12:58 PM Post #636 of 688
  I gladly accept the challenge !
ph34r.gif

My search for an end game iem should come to an end this weekend ....
ksc75smile.gif

oh you may think there is an end game but i can assure you there isnt.  if you want an end, by an RE-0 or ER4 and then run for your life. 

Aug 10, 2016 at 1:26 PM Post #637 of 688
  oh you may think there is an end game but i can assure you there isnt.  if you want an end, by an RE-0 or ER4 and then run for your life. 

End game is defined by my wallet , like most people. 
wink_face.gif

Since i'm also shopping for over ear headphones with ANC to compare to my trusted PSB M4U 2 , my budget for an iem is limited to 500 £ .
I wonder how the DK-3001 and DK-4001 stack up against the DN-2002 .

Aug 10, 2016 at 1:48 PM Post #638 of 688

NO ONKYO??? WHATTTTTTTT?  Darn, i really wanted to compare and contrast the DX-P1 and the Fii0 X7!!

Just because they aren't on the list of exhibotors, doesn't mean an Onkyo DX-P1 won't be there. I know at least one attendee who has one--not me. I'm sure there will be more around. An exhibitor might even have one. Lots of people bring their DAPs so they can listen to their own music when doing comparisons. I know I will be bringing my little DX50. I was hoping to be rocking the Echobox Explorer, but there are some delays yet on that.

After CanJam, folks in the UK should sign up for the Echobox Explorer tour. Should be fun.

I'm looking forward to Friday night and all of the weekend.

Aug 10, 2016 at 1:58 PM Post #639 of 688
  End game is defined by my wallet , like most people. 
wink_face.gif

Since i'm also shopping for over ear headphones with ANC to compare to my trusted PSB M4U 2 , my budget for an iem is limited to 500 £ .
I wonder how the DK-3001 and DK-4001 stack up against the DN-2002 .

yeah, this place whetever you say is your budget, youll spend a minimum of twice that.

as to "I wonder how the DK-3001 and DK-4001 stack up against the DN-2002"

that information will be forth coming in the next couple of days as i post a flurry or reviews.

Aug 11, 2016 at 10:07 AM Post #641 of 688
Very much looking forward to my first Canjam.  Looking forward to hearing some Cavalli treats, some LCD 4's hopefully.  Will there be any Abyss on show i wonder?  Sounds like it will be kid in a candy store syndrome. Cant wait! 
beyersmile.png

Aug 11, 2016 at 11:22 AM Post #642 of 688
Aug 11, 2016 at 11:54 AM Post #643 of 688
Made it to Heathrow, London!

Now, I just have to get through customs...

I wonder if you'll bump in to anyone famous this year, another picture of a celebrity sporting HE-1000's will be up shortly I bet
beyersmile.png

Aug 11, 2016 at 2:52 PM Post #644 of 688
I wonder if you'll bump in to anyone famous this year, another picture of a celebrity sporting HE-1000's will be up shortly I bet :beyersmile:

Not sure but just got out of customs. They asked me like 50 questions with writing, photographed me multiple times and I waited to get interviewed multiple times from multiple officers. If anyone says I don't love most all things Head-Fi, then they are sorely misinformed.

Breathe in, breathe out...

See y'all soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back