CanJam Global 2018 Event Thread (NYC, Singapore, SoCal, London, RMAF, Shanghai)

First

Back
32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41
43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52
Next

Last
  1. third_eye Moderator
    Got you covered! If anyone else wants to preorder a T-Shirt for Singapore please let me know by tomorrow!

2. foshow
    foshow-Black-XL-1-Singapore.. thanks.

3. audio123
  4. jeffri
    jeffri-Black-M-1-Singapore

Hope I can still make it... :)

5. adorable
    "Bring money. Bring lots of money."

What was it in 2016? $1000~ for the Audieze LCD-X headphones, $5000 for the Cavali tube amp, $10000 for the USB DAC ,)

At least it's cheaper than downtown LA parking =D ha ha! Luckily, a few blocks east or west will usually get you something for <$10 / day.

6. moedawg140 Contributor
    What I plan on doing instead of driving and parking, possibly paying high parking prices - additionally risking damage to my car as well, is requesting an Uber most everywhere I go. You can alternatively use a ridesharing app such as Lyft.

7. noobandroid
    just to reconfirm you got my order in place?

8. jude Administrator

NOTE: If you can't see the embedded video above, please CLICK HERE to see the video.​

Schiit Audio's new Lyr 3 and Jotunheim Multibit (launching today) kick this Preview Video off, with many more new products to follow by FiiO, Alpha & Delta, Jomo Audio, 64 Audio, Vision Ears, Sennheiser, Effect Audio, MrSpeakers, Empire Ears, and more.

CanJam Singapore 2018 takes place March 24th and 25th, 2018, at the Pan Pacific Hotel in Marina Square (Singapore).

CanJam Singapore 2018 Previews & Sneak Peeks - Head-Fi TV - produced by Brian Murphy, Joe Cwik, and Jude Mansilla

Adventure, Audiowood, jeffri and 3 others like this.
  9. Kristy Song
    CJ_2018_Zepptalks_BANNER.jpg Brand Updates for Exhibit Room #Ocean 9, don't forget to drop by!

FranTBW, esoriel, earfonia and 3 others like this.
  10. Wyd4
    Jot MB and Lyr 3....

Schiiiiiiiiit
    Just when I had curbed my addiction.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2018
    Ray3rd likes this.
  11. third_eye Moderator
    Flight to Singapore leaves in a few hours, can't wait to see everyone this weekend! For all those coming in from out of town for CanJam Singapore 2018, safe travels and see you soon! If you are attending and don't have your tickets yet, click here. Tickets can be purchased at the door with cash or via Eventbrite with credit card. :L3000::L3000::L3000:

SG18_Head-Fi_FrontPage_112017.png

musicphotolife and ranfan like this.
  12. Kristy Song
    New Audio-Technica Flagship ADX-5000 will be in our room #Ocean9 for audition.

ranfan, earfonia and zach915m like this.
  13. audionewbi
    I'm looking forward to meze audio RAI penta.

Lurk650, ranfan and MezeTeam like this.
  14. Shanling
    World premier of Shanling M0 at the Canjam Singapore

We will join our Singaporean distributor Jaben at the Canjam Singapore 24-25th March 2018 for World premier of the Shanling M0.

Stop by Jaben booth to meet the Shanling M0 - test our brand new system with touch screen control, try M0 with your headphones or IEMs, and be amazed, how small and practical a modern portable player can be.

And if you can't make it there, be sure to follow our "stories" on Instagram and Facebook, to get first close-up look at Shanling M0.

[​IMG]

Shanling Have any question about our players? Just PM me or send me email. Stay updated on Shanling at their sponsor page on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/Shanling-Audio-603230783166845/ https://twitter.com/ShanlingAudio https://www.instagram.com/shanlingaudio/ http://www.shanling.com/ frankie@shanling.com
  15. MezeTeam
    We're anxiously waiting for all of you to visit Meze Audio at booth 61 and put both our flagships to the test - RAI Penta & Empyrean headphones!

CanJam Singapore.jpg

Safe flight, audiophiles, and let the party begin!

First

Back
32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41
43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52
Next

Last