1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

CanJam Global 2018 Event Thread (NYC, Singapore, SoCal, London, RMAF, Shanghai)

First

Back
20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
Next

Last
  1. icefalkon
    Ohhhh you wait till I see you again...lol.....

Don't make me get Jamato8 to bring his Selena Gomez... :wink:

lol

Last edited: Feb 19, 2018
    pali and KEV G like this.
  2. K1030
    Again I can't thank you enough for that. I'm quite use to loosing Schiit but finding it not so much. Made my day. Also I keep forgetting the model of the slim portable balanced amp at your table. Was it the PB3?

icefalkon and KEV G like this.
  3. icefalkon
    Yes it was the PB3...and you're welcome. We should all be helping each other out more IMHO...It was great meeting you bro!

4. Kerwin515
    Well I had a lot of fun this year. Listened to a lot of Schitt which was quite impressive. I also spent a lot of time at the Mytek table and paid for a Brooklyn DAC+. So how do I go about getting my CanJam NYC 2018 badge?

5. icefalkon
    LOL I'm sorry but the Schitt jokes never get old...

Email Joe for your badge.

@joe

6. Mystic
    Enjoy the Brooklyn DAC+. I have one and absolutely love it. I spent some time at the Mytek table as well talking to Michal and Chebon. Michal was telling me I should really try an external power supply with the Brooklyn and that I should hear a difference.

One of the great things about this hobby is the opportunity to interact with so many great people, including all the small business owners at CanJam willing to answer any questions about their products or just engage in unrelated conversations. Try doing that with Apple.

Michael

KEV G and icefalkon like this.
  7. Kerwin515
    Yeah, definitely one of the best parts! My friends and I chatted up the head of Periodic Audio about their new portable amp. Very neat stuff and just great to interact with the guy that designed the board.

8. icefalkon
    It's definitely great getting to know the owners of these companies at the CanJam's. I loved how Periodic Audio were all wearing labcoats! Priceless.

9. meringo
    Periodic is awesome. They take customer feedback to heart and make an effort to explain design choices.

I hope to pickup the Nickel amp when it's released!

10. icefalkon
    I was over by the Meze/Cayin guys and they had some sick equipment also...

But there were too many zero's on the price tag for me lol...

jinxy245 likes this.
  11. herijgonzalez
    Was there an ak sp1000 available? Looked around and didn’t find one. Main purpose for going was to decide on it or hugo 2.

12. icefalkon
    AK wasn't there. There was a guy who had a SP1000 who came over to us at the iBasso booth though.

13. nigel801
    can't wait to see some videos of the canjam, I have never been to anyone I wish they do one for Europe but not in July and August

14. jinxy245

I know, but I think this is meant as a 'statement' piece. Unless I'm mistaken, there are a lot of headphones down the pike, and I can only assume many will have something to do with the tech involved here. It should be very interesting to hear what they come up with.

BunnyNamedCraig likes this.
  15. NaiveSound
    Any pictures

First

Back
20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
Next

Last