CanJam Global 2018 Event Thread (NYC, Singapore, SoCal, London, RMAF, Shanghai)

First

Back
19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Page 29 of 76
30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
Next

Last
  1. yakitoroi
    Went yesterday and it was really fun. You definitely need two days and more to really appreciate whats there. My hands down favorite for iem is the 64audio u18 then Dita dream if cost is a concern. I have jh audio universal laylas and prefer the u18's. The laylas might go up for sale. The laylas are outstanding, just the u18's are more to my liking. This was my first time and I will be going again next year.

2. oneway23
    Me and the Mrs. are heading into the city from Long Island in a few. We'll be the power couple in the power wheelchairs. Come say hi!

3. jude Administrator
    Manufacturers and enthusiasts, get your analog electronics tested by Audio Precision in the Palace and Winter Garden rooms directly adjacent to the Broadway Ballroom during the following times:
    • 11:00 am to 12:30 p.m.

• 3:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
    You'll be able to see the audio measurement results immediately, and you can also have them emailed to you.

joe likes this.
  4. jude Administrator
    The "Chord Electronics Hugo 2 / Qutest DAC, Followed By The M-Scaler in Blu 2" seminar is happening at 12:30 p.m. in the Palace and Winter Garden rooms directly adjacent to the Broadway Ballroom.

A lot of audio enthusiasts love the sound and performance of their Chord Electronics Hugo 2's and DAVEs. Rob Watts--the engineer behind those products--will tell you what makes them tick, for a deeper understanding of the engineering behind the sound. Rob will also discuss the upcoming Qutest desktop DAC, and the Blue Mk. 2 M-Scaler.

5. SocialAlex.NYC
    How was it? You guys are serious! I'm volunteering 2-6pm but I'll be doing some Snapchat so I'll be there around 1:40

jinxy245 likes this.
  6. fuhransahis
    At what time does CanJam NYC end?

7. kubig123
    Today it close at 5.00PM

8. meringo
    Glad I ended up doing both days -- met a lot of great folks and got to try a lot of amazing gear. Can't wait for CanJam 2019!

Hear Hear :wink: :)

Deftone and Ahmad313 like this.
  9. fuhransahis
    shoot. Would've been able to make it at 530

10. K1030
    Shook hands with @jude today at CanJam. The doorman tried to deny him entrance lol. He shoulda went DMX on his ass. NYC represent.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2018
    m8o and ranfan like this.
  11. tuxbass
    You must be referring to Danacables, sold by Gingko Audio

12. kendavis
    Let the record show that they were found on the floor in front of the Schiit table and returned to their owner.

13. icefalkon
    Hey Ken, yes...thank you for that! I gave him the cables the minute he came to our booth!

Steve

joseph69 and kendavis like this.
  14. pali
    Thanks to everyone who made CanJam such an awesome event! My ears are very happy but my wallet (and wife) will not be because of this event! @icefalkon - can't wait to hear Justin Bieber on your DX200 next year. :p

15. SocialAlex.NYC
    One attendee was raving to me about this year's CanJam NY. he said the only negative was all the temptation. he said he will tell his friends to buy tickets to the next one. he said it's the only event he's been to where he can try in-ears and lots of other positives

pali likes this.
First

Back
19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Page 29 of 76
30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
Next

Last