can u recommended me set of headphones
Sep 14, 2011 at 2:36 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

starNdust

100+ Head-Fier
hi
can you please from your experience give me a set of headphones that give different sound signature  , but only the best  of them under the 300dollar . what i mean i want to have a full set of so different headphones that are sound different but also good so it fit all people taste  , if could , i want them to be closed headphones because im lsning to them indoor and outdoor

was thinking of denon 2000 and aiaiai tma1 , fa-003   , senn 598  and i really dont know which sound similer to the other  so can you help me  , (u dont need to pick up one of the ones iv mentioned any other pair are welcome  )

Sep 14, 2011 at 2:49 PM Post #2 of 4
Hi starndust, 

Are you currently upgrading from another set of headphones? your only requirement is that they must sound good with all the music genres, thats it? no specific tastes? portability is important, since you plan to use them outdoors.. right? 

Sep 14, 2011 at 3:07 PM Post #3 of 4

Quote:
Hi starndust, 

Are you currently upgrading from another set of headphones? your only requirement is that they must sound good with all the music genres, thats it? no specific tastes? portability is important, since you plan to use them outdoors.. right? 

i own the bose AE and tried  before the denon 1100 the shr 840  and find them all different from each but i loved them all , i dont mean to be good in all music genres but hmm coz im new to headphones , i can explain it as my own way , like i felt the shure was so crisp  or sharp and  the denon  was hmmm wasnt sharp as the shure but i loved both of them so my request is like what best headphone gonna give me sharp and crip sound and other one for neutral  sound  , other one that u feel smooth and comfort to lsn to  
i want like 3 headphones  that can be completely  satisfy all the sound seqnature or at least most of  (in other word i dont want three headphones to sound similar to each)
portability is not an issue really because  as its closed thats enogh 
sorry for my weird request 
and thanx in advance :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back