'Can Con' Sydney meet 10/07 Unique Melody, i-enjoy.com.au, Jaben Australia, Twisted Cables & Krispy Kables to join us~ Major prize giveaway by Jaben Aus~
May 29, 2011 at 2:13 PM Post #167 of 670
i'll leave it up to you guys, i wouldnt have a clue whats convenient and whats not, just please confirm a date asap so i can get reasonable price flights. is it definitely that weekend though? if so i can just book and Tom and I can just kick it for a day if it turns out Sunday

May 29, 2011 at 6:08 PM Post #169 of 670
qusp: definitely by this week I will sort the venue, date and time. Probably today as I will be making inquiries and submitting forms but they need to be approved if the venue is available and that process may take couple of days.

May 29, 2011 at 6:14 PM Post #170 of 670

Quote:
by the way, we can also try inviting http://www.wickeddigital.com.au/ I think they're the official distributor for god-only knows how many brands
biggrin.gif
... e.g. firestone...

Will do as soon as venue and date is confirmed~

May 29, 2011 at 8:10 PM Post #171 of 670
What about Castle Hill? The place is called Harvey Lowe Pavillion in the Castle Hill Show ground. (Currington Road, Castle Hill). The capacity is 350 people~
I have yet to check the distance from the on site carpark to the hall and the number of power points.

May 29, 2011 at 9:32 PM Post #175 of 670
no problem, i'm out and about today, prob wont check again till tonight. thanks for your hard work

May 29, 2011 at 10:29 PM Post #176 of 670
Quote:
Between his maths Ph.D. and T2 it's a wonder he has time to breathe.

This.

Quote:
well i cant speak for him, but since i'm staying at his place and i'm going, theres a good chance :D that is unless i drink him under the table the night before and hes still sleeping it off on the tiles. we planned to go out for drinkies last time, but didnt get around to it, so its a must this time.

@ wink, indeed, busy boy, but he has a lot more projects on the boil than the T2, hes as bad as i am with running parallel projects

Indeed.
Since I got shafted out of conference money I'll be there.

The kgss, t2, 300b drd, higgs gun, etc are all on the board for the next couple of months... I swear \palm

May 29, 2011 at 10:33 PM Post #177 of 670
Not looking for the elusive Higgs' boson to shoot it are you?
Hasn't even been sighted yet - the boson - dunno about the gun.......
What do you shoot those nasty higgs' bosons with?   Tau Electron Neutrinos or unparticles?
Quote:
The kgss, t2, 300b drd, higgs gun, etc are all on the board for the next couple of months... I swear \palm

Users who are viewing this thread

Back