'Can Con' Sydney meet 10/07 Unique Melody, i-enjoy.com.au, Jaben Australia, Twisted Cables & Krispy Kables to join us~ Major prize giveaway by Jaben Aus~
Jun 13, 2011 at 6:40 PM Post #423 of 670
Hey all,

I should be able to make this meet, It'll be good to see everyone again after so long :) I've been keen to try the UM Mage for ages as well, so this will be a good opportunity. I'll be bringing my old rig:

Pico DAC > Burson HA160 > Sennheiser HD600

@Johnwmclean: Looks like you finished your EHHA? Sweet :D I'll be keen to see what that beast wrings out of the HD800.

@Nattonrice: T2! Teeee-Twoooo!

Jun 13, 2011 at 9:33 PM Post #425 of 670
you guys are so mean :O

but yeah alright then I will just come~
See everyone in July and good luck for those having exams...

p.s.

Jun 14, 2011 at 4:15 AM Post #428 of 670
lolz i wish. Could someone photoshop a LCD-2 on the above pic?
gs1000.gif

Jun 14, 2011 at 4:36 AM Post #429 of 670

Quote:
Hey all,

I should be able to make this meet, It'll be good to see everyone again after so long :) I've been keen to try the UM Mage for ages as well, so this will be a good opportunity. I'll be bringing my old rig:

Pico DAC > Burson HA160 > Sennheiser HD600

@Johnwmclean: Looks like you finished your EHHA? Sweet :D I'll be keen to see what that beast wrings out of the HD800.

@Nattonrice: T2! Teeee-Twoooo!

hey hey, it lives!! hows tricks old son? John dont have no HD800 anymore, but i'm interested to hear his balanced EHHA as well

looks like wink has a playmate 
biggrin.gif

Jun 14, 2011 at 9:30 AM Post #431 of 670
*wining because I am in crazy mood due to all these studies*

I want a DAC >< and a better amp than FiiO (because from the portable rig showoff thread people gave me harsh comments TT)

I want money...
I want to try them first before the lucky draw announces my name...
I want to hear the improvement then win the prize...

I want the Magnum the Magnum... TT

Finished.

p.s. any uni students? any unsw-ers?

Jun 14, 2011 at 11:29 AM Post #433 of 670
Uni students yes.

UNSW ones... yes, one in particular I believe.

Anyone else from Mac uni?

Jun 14, 2011 at 6:12 PM Post #435 of 670

Quote:
hey hey, it lives!! hows tricks old son? John dont have no HD800 anymore, but i'm interested to hear his balanced EHHA as well

looks like wink has a playmate 
biggrin.gif

But I loveded his HD800! I LOVEDED IT SOOO MUCH! :'(

What's doin Jeremeister? Taken over the cabling world yet?

I barely even use my home rig anymore; it'll likely go up for sale after the meet. Except for maybe the HD600's for nostalgia's sake :p 90% of the listening I'm doing these days is portable, so I'll probably be lingering around the UM table and trying out their universals.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back