'Can Con' Sydney meet 10/07 Unique Melody, i-enjoy.com.au, Jaben Australia, Twisted Cables & Krispy Kables to join us~ Major prize giveaway by Jaben Aus~
Jun 16, 2011 at 4:56 AM Post #456 of 670
Also, I will bring my S:flo2 as well, for people wanting to try out portable iems and headphones and dont have a source. I am wondering what songs are good for testing headphones/iem? Currently I have bunch of anime. classical, michael buble, spongle, infected mushroom on it. Cheers.

Jun 16, 2011 at 5:38 AM Post #457 of 670
Damn, damn damn damn damn. Would love to meet up with some fellow head-fi'ers, but I'm in Queensland, so no can do.

Good to know there are some fellow Australians in this forum though :)

Jun 16, 2011 at 7:53 AM Post #458 of 670
Damn, damn damn damn damn. Would love to meet up with some fellow head-fi'ers, but I'm in Queensland, so no can do.

Good to know there are some fellow Australians in this forum though :)

jeeestar... or something. Tiger possibly. Sometimes they have airfares for < $100 (UNLESS, the flight gets canceled and you get to fly another day :D )

Jun 16, 2011 at 8:00 AM Post #459 of 670
LOL the fact they have enough material to produce a tv show about tiger airway's cock ups should be cause for concern  =S

Jun 16, 2011 at 8:17 AM Post #460 of 670
LOL the fact they have enough material to produce a tv show about tiger airway's cock ups should be cause for concern  =S

I definitely wouldn't fly Syd->Mel with them again lol. Let's just say it's not certain when you'll arrive (including time in general, and the day if on the last or second or third last flight), or the airport (avalon instead of mel tul)....
Other than that, it's all peachy. (except for them always being out of any food but instant noodles for $5 :D )

Jun 16, 2011 at 10:19 AM Post #461 of 670
Lol NISSIN noodle never looked so good  =S

Jun 16, 2011 at 5:12 PM Post #462 of 670
i got my flights for 59 each way from brissie with virgin (special price, but there were plenty at 69), throw in a place to stay, a lift from the airport and you have money left for booze:D

slacker!! what kind of headfier are you anyway?? 

Jun 16, 2011 at 6:28 PM Post #464 of 670
If you are flying, jetstar/tiger/virgin, then lets hope that your flight is postponed. Bahahahaha
And never know, there maybe another volcanic cloud that prevents people from flying~ errrr... to NZ! NOT within Australia!! as we want our MOTs to get to Sydney~~ ^ ^;;;

Users who are viewing this thread

Back