Campfire - Solaris
May 12, 2020 at 3:12 PM Post #8,086 of 12,035
The black Andromeda shell with silver screws is a esthetically right up my alley. I'm not in the market for universals but I've had nothing but good experience with CA 🤔.

May 12, 2020 at 5:44 PM Post #8,088 of 12,035
Screen Shot 2020-05-12 at 2.41.39 PM.png

Screen snapped this off IG.

May 12, 2020 at 6:04 PM Post #8,093 of 12,035
Based on the leaked pictures I call Andromeda replacement based on the Andromeda SE.

May 12, 2020 at 6:18 PM Post #8,097 of 12,035
they would be crazy to replace the Andromeda, their best selling model. Maybe another Take on the same approach, yes.

I'd be highly amused if it's another Andro, I mean, how many times will they milk this cash cow? Not hating, no doubt it's a wise business move given Andro's brand recognition. Andro S, Gold, X, Platinum, Titanium, Unobatinum keep that Andro train rollin' Ken.. :joy:

May 12, 2020 at 7:10 PM Post #8,100 of 12,035
I'm very sure it will be custom solaris

I'm holding out some hope for that...they're playing their cards pretty close to their vest if that's the case though as they've gone on record on various forums saying that a custom Solaris is beyond their capacity right now.

they would be crazy to replace the Andromeda, their best selling model. Maybe another Take on the same approach, yes.

Indeed they would. Based on what I've heard what they should be doing RE Andro is making that Japan-only MW10 version the standard...I've heard some great things about it. That said I really hope it's not another all-BA...the world doesn't need any more of those right now. Perhaps an entry-level hybrid? Or maybe something new and unusual like a double DD?

That looks like an iem ....for the lady’s ...

LMAO what? This hobby seems to be like kryptonite for most ladies.

I'd be highly amused if it's another Andro, I mean, how many times will they milk this cash cow? Not hating, no doubt it's a wise business move given Andro's brand recognition. Andro S, Gold, X, Platinum, Titanium, Unobatinum keep that Andro train rollin' Ken.. :joy:

Yeah another Andro would be crazy...though I do wonder if they'll standardize the MW10 version, which allegedly has a ceramic acoustic chamber like the SE Solaris. In fairness the AG Andro should have been called something other than Anrdo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back