Campfire Chat - Official Campfire Audio 2024 Thread!
Mar 6, 2024 at 10:55 PM Post #781 of 1,104
Quick question ( i really don’t know)
Is blackstars mark, left or right?
Timestream cable?
Go easy ,,,😢
I believe so since the Bonneville cable is marked L or R.

Mar 6, 2024 at 11:20 PM Post #783 of 1,104
Thx found marking on cable, but still clueless on
Iem
Easy, just try them on without the cable, the wrong side will not fit into your ear.

Mar 7, 2024 at 3:39 PM Post #786 of 1,104
Mar 7, 2024 at 7:35 PM Post #788 of 1,104
48 hrs playing with the Blackstar
Phenomenal sound , im simply star struck 🤩,but still getting to know her
Great job Campfire Audio

IMG_2272.jpeg

Mar 8, 2024 at 3:43 AM Post #789 of 1,104
48 hrs playing with the Blackstar
Phenomenal sound , im simply star struck 🤩,but still getting to know her
Great job Campfire Audio

Lovely !

I would not normally comment about something so apparently obvious but I saw your comments above about cables and fitting and gots to wondering 🤔

In the picture above you have the cables to the correct IEM but the cables should be turned on the MMCX fittings to they face the other way and wrap backwards over your ears.

Alternatively I am stupid and you just spun them to make them sit nicely got the photo, I am happy to accept that is a distinct possibility 😂

Last edited:
Mar 8, 2024 at 6:27 AM Post #790 of 1,104
Lovely !

I would not normally comment about something so apparently obvious but I saw your comments above about cables and fitting and gots to wondering 🤔

In the picture above you have the cables to the correct IEM but the cables should be turned on the MMCX fittings to they face the other way and wrap backwards over your ears.

Alternatively I am stupid and you just spun them to make them sit nicely got the photo, I am happy to accept that is a distinct possibility 😂
Yep just spun them for photo op

Mar 8, 2024 at 7:49 AM Post #793 of 1,104
Alehan is a regular on the cooler thread :)
I actually didn't know that!

We have talked a few times on instagram and we met in London canjam. Probably one of the coolest people I have come across haha!
Really excited to see what he and CFA are cooking up.

Mar 8, 2024 at 3:15 PM Post #795 of 1,104
Received my Time Stream cable and doh!, I ordered the wrong termination. :head_bandage: If anyone is looking for a brand new 3.5mm terminated TS cable w/black hardware shoot me a PM for a nice discount.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back