Campfire Chat - Official Campfire Audio 2024 Thread!
Jan 16, 2024 at 12:14 AM Post #211 of 1,131
Badlands, post made my day :v: thank you sir.
Yooooo! You da man, hope we can see more posts from you in the future. Can't wait to meet you and the team in NYC!

CFA is like the USA version of FitEar (love those solid body IEM designs), can't wait to see what ya'll have been cooking up.

Jan 16, 2024 at 9:19 PM Post #212 of 1,131
Received a new pair of Campfire Trifecta 'Astral Plane' earlier today. Thanks to @Bloom Audio for their excellent customer service as always.
Initial impressions are wow!
All those positive adjectives that you see about this IEM are true, it is really engaging and reminds me of an old school 2 channel Hi-Fi speaker system.
Really special pairing with the WM1ZM2 for the kind of music I like.
Thinking about getting one more DAP just to switch the sound up a little, but this pairing is an instant winner for my 'desert island' combo.

IMG_0534 (1).jpeg

PS sorry to those who don't like messy desks

Jan 16, 2024 at 9:46 PM Post #213 of 1,131
Received a new pair of Campfire Trifecta 'Astral Plane' earlier today. Thanks to @Bloom Audio for their excellent customer service as always.
Initial impressions are wow!
All those positive adjectives that you see about this IEM are true, it is really engaging and reminds me of an old school 2 channel Hi-Fi speaker system.
Really special pairing with the WM1ZM2 for the kind of music I like.
Thinking about getting one more DAP just to switch the sound up a little, but this pairing is an instant winner for my 'desert island' combo.

IMG_0534 (1).jpeg

Can't go wrong with Sony and Campfire!

9317F98A-2109-4735-AECF-C1308677E508.JPEG

PS sorry to those who don't like messy desks

Screen Shot 2024-01-16 at 6.46.31 PM.png

Jan 16, 2024 at 10:24 PM Post #215 of 1,131
Jan 17, 2024 at 5:19 AM Post #217 of 1,131
Now I can’t unsee it

132FD1CE-E8FE-4CD0-AC6C-B307A4BEB1FE.gif
Yeah I’m sorry that is my gift. I ruin everything. 🤤
But hey. Speaking as a heterosexual man these are the kind of balls I’d be glad to stick in my ear and I wouldn’t think twice about it…just look at them glisten! 🤪

Jan 17, 2024 at 7:50 PM Post #218 of 1,131
as I posted earlier, the Shure TW2 with the Cascara is my go to true wireless solution, it's such a nice package together. Since the TW2 is MMCX it's just a great product for any Campfire IEM - I think quite a few people here would enjoy the pairing of any CA IEM and the TW2 if you could enjoy a highly portable and quality experience.

Jan 17, 2024 at 8:09 PM Post #219 of 1,131
I love the Cascara...it's one of the best and most complete single DDs on the market...and is terrific value relativey speaking.

Jan 17, 2024 at 8:10 PM Post #220 of 1,131
I own both the 2020 and the Emerald Sea. I honestly don’t get what makes the 2020 better. The new one is MILES better to my ears and It really took away any desire to upgrade. Just phenomenal sounding.

I am happy to see the Emerald Sea get a positive mention here. I really like them - not sure why they get knocked so much.

Jan 17, 2024 at 8:39 PM Post #221 of 1,131
I am happy to see the Emerald Sea get a positive mention here. I really like them - not sure why they get knocked so much.

I'm a DD guy (AKA a "cat person") so don't pay as much attention to all BA IEMs by CFA or anyone else. That said I know a few people who really like the Emerald Sea...but I know some who'd love to see another Andro with the bright and sparkly top end of the OG.

Jan 17, 2024 at 8:44 PM Post #222 of 1,131
Hey Friends!

Welcome to the Campfire 2024 thread! We wanted to create a central place to discuss both our current lineup and future plans for the year with the community. Campfire is super excited to sponsor and participate in upcoming CanJams and to share with you all exciting new additions to our line-up alongside staples like our Chromatic and Elemental series.

Many of you have spoken to me, Ken, and/or Caleb at past shows or through our customer support line, and we’ll be here to follow along and chime in on new and ongoing Campfire conversations.

Thanks so much to everyone who has shared thoughts on our past and present products and for your continued support. We can’t wait to share more sonic adventures with you all!

Fans old and new alike that might like to familiarize themselves with the legacy and evolution of our IEMs, you can see the full history of our releases here:

https://www.campfireaudio.com/pages/product-history

Looking forward to hearing everyone’s thoughts, feedback, and impressions!

Campfire-Card-Image_2.jpg
Just wanna say thanks for helping in my enquiries and flying my Trifecta half way round the world. Besides a great product you have built in me 100% confidence in your customer service despite a ghost local dealer (time to review that).

IMG_1237.jpeg

Jan 18, 2024 at 12:42 PM Post #223 of 1,131
Just wanna say thanks for helping in my enquiries and flying my Trifecta half way round the world. Besides a great product you have built in me 100% confidence in your customer service despite a ghost local dealer (time to review that).

IMG_1237.jpeg
Very glad we could help out! It's always great to hear when folks are happy with their product and confident that we have their backs in terms of support. We know our products are a big investment so this is super important to us!

Campfire Audio Campfire Audio - Nicely Done. Stay updated on Campfire Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.campfireaudio.com/ Support@campfireaudio.com
Jan 18, 2024 at 4:19 PM Post #224 of 1,131
IMG_9294.jpeg

I’ve exercised (ran, lifted weights, mat exercises) every day for 3 years with the Andromeda 2020. I know. Not the designated use-case scenario. They’re used, but I still love them, same as the day I got ‘em. I clean them and put them in their pouch when I’m done with another HiFi workout. The surface patina reminds me of great bikes I’ve had the privilege to own. I don’t remember their cosmetics, I just miss the bike. Heirloom-quality work Campfire 🔥

Jan 18, 2024 at 4:31 PM Post #225 of 1,131
as I posted earlier, the Shure TW2 with the Cascara is my go to true wireless solution, it's such a nice package together. Since the TW2 is MMCX it's just a great product for any Campfire IEM - I think quite a few people here would enjoy the pairing of any CA IEM and the TW2 if you could enjoy a highly portable and quality experience.

I love the Cascara...it's one of the best and most complete single DDs on the market...and is terrific value relativey speaking.

Really awesome to see the reception of Cascara thus far! We're really pleased with its performance and the value it provides. Its a super fun model that really lets the new Dual-Magnet DD take center stage.

Campfire Audio Campfire Audio - Nicely Done. Stay updated on Campfire Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.campfireaudio.com/ Support@campfireaudio.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back