Campfire Chat - Official Campfire Audio 2024 Thread!
Jan 11, 2024 at 1:17 AM Post #61 of 1,095
the Stainless Collection
20231018_090922.jpg

Jan 11, 2024 at 3:11 AM Post #63 of 1,095
Can't forget the sound of Supermoon for myself. Will buy it sometime later this year.

Super Moon 1.jpg

Jan 11, 2024 at 4:33 AM Post #67 of 1,095
Even though I have never owned a CFA IEM, being an audiophile and not having at least one of your monitors is pretty much impossible.

I have had the Trifecta on my list since the past 6 months but never had the nerve to just buy one.

I am hoping to change that with the Dark Prism in 2024.

Jan 11, 2024 at 6:17 AM Post #69 of 1,095
These IEMs look more like jewelry than audio gear. The bling is bright and beautiful. Now you just need some diamonds and rubies and we have ourselves jewelry for the ears.

Jan 11, 2024 at 8:09 AM Post #71 of 1,095
One of my favourite walk-about pairings..
2B80DFB5-2BE5-4448-9E7C-A20E587A062F.jpeg
I’ve spent a lot trying to make hifi on the go practical. The IFI go blu(and dorado 2020 for me)is the device that best delivers On the reality. Great sound, marathon battery life, well thought out controls. If only the mojo/poly were this practical.

Jan 11, 2024 at 9:08 AM Post #73 of 1,095
Enjoy a future filled with generated soulless crap like this then, I cant imagine being happy or justifying the use of such problematic tools that factually, and have proven to STEAL from real artists.

image.png
If you truly believe this is AI work, which I am firmly against myself due to it not being a legally commendable form of media (EG. you can't really copyright it)
Maybe ask the people themselves to show their methods! But jumping to conclusions and trying to call them out for something like this without a proper source is pretty dang rude I will be honest!

For all we know, it could be photobashing, which has been done for years before AI, and some people have tried to call it photobash artists out for this. But please, there are better ways to approach this without being pretty rude.

Jan 11, 2024 at 9:33 AM Post #74 of 1,095
The one I kept.
I never stopped rocking MDs (occasionally).
Hence I decided to show my respect for this combo by getting a tailored cable paying tribute to the peerless Sony orange and connecting the epic Andro 2020.

7R_02540-2.jpg

Very nice. Sadly MDs never really took off in my part of the world-- which is too bad as I think they're much superior to CDs in all sorts of ways. I never realized this shade of orange was a Sony trademark-- this explains the bootup color on my WM1Z.

These IEMs look more like jewelry than audio gear.

CFA has always had some of the nicest and most striking design elements in the portable audio sphere.

Vastly UNDERRATED

IMG_1015.jpg

Amen brother. The Dorado 2020 is one of the truly great IEMs of the last few years IMHO.

Loving seeing everone share their favorites from over the years. It's weird that all this time there's never been a general dedicated CFA thread on Head Fi given how many other brands have one. Happy that's finally been remedied :)

Jan 11, 2024 at 9:51 AM Post #75 of 1,095
Audio-Technica Stay updated on Audio-Technica at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.audio-technica.com/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back