Campfire Chat - Official Campfire Audio 2024 Thread!
Jan 10, 2024 at 10:53 PM Post #46 of 1,254
Yuru Camp and Campfire Audio go hand in hand together:

1704944872743.png

1704945309331.png

Jan 10, 2024 at 10:55 PM Post #47 of 1,254
Do you have a solution for this? Let’s see it. Perhaps you can offer your own art.

Many of us enjoy the art, and look forward to more. Feel free to consider a different audio brand if this such a significant sticking point.
the solution is simple... hire an artist!..

I will gladly draw CA an amazing piece if they paid me, I love drawing and this is why garbage like this is so frustrating to see. This could have easily been a great illustration without the weird jelly mountains and different style clouds.

Jan 10, 2024 at 11:07 PM Post #48 of 1,254
the solution is simple... hire an artist!..

I will gladly draw CA an amazing piece if they paid me, I love drawing and this is why garbage like this is so frustrating to see. This could have easily been a great illustration without the weird jelly mountains and different style clouds.
Right, but no one can compete with free. Whether you like it or not is up to the viewer, I love it personally. It’s a trade off between convenience and quality (eg mp3 vs flac). If I was running a small business like CFA, paying an artist for promotional material would be near the bottom of my list of priorities if I could get something similar for completely free.

Tbh artists should step up their game if an AI tool can largely replace their work. This applies to white collar workers as well. We’re just beginning the AI replacement (or enhancement) phase of the labor market, it’s going to be a wild time.

Jan 10, 2024 at 11:12 PM Post #49 of 1,254
Right, but no one can compete with free. Whether you like it or not is up to the viewer, I love it personally. It’s a trade off between convenience and quality (eg mp3 vs flac). If I was running a small business like CFA, paying an artist for promotional material would be near the bottom of my list of priorities if I could get something similar for completely free.

Tbh artists should step up their game if an AI tool can largely replace their work. This applies to white collar workers as well. We’re just beginning the AI replacement (or enhancement) phase of the labor market, it’s going to be a wild time.
Enjoy a future filled with generated soulless crap like this then, I cant imagine being happy or justifying the use of such problematic tools that factually, and have proven to STEAL from real artists.

image.png

Jan 10, 2024 at 11:16 PM Post #50 of 1,254
Never really listened to a lot of CFA's stuff but one thing for sure is it has my favourite art direction of any audio company!

I do a lot of artwork and concept stuff myself, and while I am no professional at all, I really appreciate the work done in the iems!
I was literally going to chime in and mention that I feel the artwork and the marketing on campfire is pretty commendable and amazing. Look at the packaging of the new flagship iem they got, it def caught my eye. With that said, the only item I ever had was the andro green iem when it was on fiyah back then.

Jan 10, 2024 at 11:17 PM Post #51 of 1,254
Enjoy a future filled with generated soulless crap like this then, I cant imagine being happy or justifying the use of such problematic tools that factually, and have proven to STEAL from real artists.

image.png
Again, soulless to you. Since you’re an artist, you should know better than anyone that art is subjective and has unique value to the beholder 🤭.

Good luck, enjoy a different audio brand since you can’t get past this. Or begin a lawsuit against the generative AI firms, since you’re so passionate on this issue.

Jan 10, 2024 at 11:18 PM Post #52 of 1,254
Again, soulless to you. Since you’re an artist, you should know better than anyone that art is subjective and has unique value to the beholder 🤭.

Good luck, enjoy a different audio brand since you can’t get past this. Or begin a lawsuit against the generative AI firms, since you’re so passionate on this issue.
A robot drew it, of course it has no soul duh! and yes, I sincerely hope the current legal actions being taken against these thieves will get what's coming to them :ksc75smile:

Jan 10, 2024 at 11:35 PM Post #53 of 1,254
Look forward to adding to my collection! 👀rainbow trifecta👀
20240110_203327.jpg

Last edited:
Jan 10, 2024 at 11:41 PM Post #54 of 1,254
Jan 10, 2024 at 11:53 PM Post #55 of 1,254
Proud owner of the Andromeda CK Pacific Blue since December 2017. 7 years later and still going strong!

IMG_9066.jpeg

Andromeda CK Blue for life!
THE POWDER COAT ANDRO!!! I wish I had the white/gold HK exclusive

Jan 10, 2024 at 11:56 PM Post #56 of 1,254
Seeing as everyone is sharing their CFA pics, I thought I’d share some of my favourites from my old Andromeda collection.

6AC800BF-16D5-4266-9FB0-D35A573B9C89.jpegIMG_8519.jpeg5D661AF3-CC0C-4674-A62F-9BDD37430068.jpegIMG_7631.jpeg
IMG_1646.jpeg
I really do hope CFA continue improving the Andromeda. Andro 2020 was my favourite of the bunch in terms of tuning, and it would be awesome if CFA can bring out a refresh with improved bass that isn’t so sensitive to hiss and source impedance. Hopefully one day :)

Unfortunately Emerald Sea felt like a backwards step tuning-wise, but I really like the updated shell design and ergonomics.
The Holy Trinity of Limited Andros 😍😍😍Gold/MW10/S + The GOLD plated S AND Titanium Gold. Do you still have any of them?

Jan 11, 2024 at 12:01 AM Post #57 of 1,254

image.png
If you zoom in even closer, you'll see the text "derailing the thread for self-gratification & virtue signaling"

Jan 11, 2024 at 12:04 AM Post #58 of 1,254
Jan 11, 2024 at 12:10 AM Post #59 of 1,254
Don't feed the trolls

Users who are viewing this thread

Back