Campfire Audio Vega (and Dorado and Lyra II) - Head-Fi TV
Jan 2, 2017 at 9:47 PM Post #2,341 of 5,394
Vega would be my pick of the new three, ......as for Andromeda vs Vega...when I have the Vega I desire the Andromeda, and when I have the Andromeda i miss the Vega.

I know that feeling bro................that's why I'd usually have both of them with me on the go
etysmile.gif

Jan 2, 2017 at 10:05 PM Post #2,342 of 5,394
Anyone that heard the Vega and also heard the Aurisonics 2.0 and 2.5, which one of these bad boy closest resemblance to the Vega in regarding to BASS. I'm trying to add another iem to my collection that could dethrone the Vega in the bass department. A little clarify would be great instead of something like 2.5 should do it. Thanks for inputs!

Edit: Is the Vega had more sub-bass than mid-bass, or the bass of the Vega is equally distribute along the low frequencies? 

Like I said via pm, Sony EX800st. I own all of the iems you mentioned. I like the asg, but I feel the Sony is better. Plus, it's cheaper.

Jan 3, 2017 at 12:01 AM Post #2,343 of 5,394
I finished writing the review of the Vega (found in my sig) but man I'm gonna be missing these earphones dearly. They're really a great pair of daily use. To my ears, despite not being neutral, they are musical and fun and much easier to use on-the-go compared to my 1Plus2.2 and KSE1500.

Jan 3, 2017 at 2:26 AM Post #2,344 of 5,394
I finished writing the review of the Vega (found in my sig) but man I'm gonna be missing these earphones dearly. They're really a great pair of daily use. To my ears, despite not being neutral, they are musical and fun and much easier to use on-the-go compared to my 1Plus2.2 and KSE1500.

How do you find them to measure up against the 1p2.2? :)

Jan 3, 2017 at 3:23 AM Post #2,345 of 5,394
Anyone that heard the Vega and also heard the Aurisonics 2.0 and 2.5, which one of these bad boy closest resemblance to the Vega in regarding to BASS. I'm trying to add another iem to my collection that could dethrone the Vega in the bass department. A little clarify would be great instead of something like 2.5 should do it. Thanks for inputs!

Edit: Is the Vega had more sub-bass than mid-bass, or the bass of the Vega is equally distribute along the low frequencies? 

This is from memory as I sold my ASG-2.5 a few months back so never got to listen to both at the same time, but the 2.5 bass on fully open ports was something truly mind blowing in terms of the sheer volume and rumble it could output. That was far too much for me, but the 2.5 can definitely compete with the Vega in terms of quantity. In terms of quality, the 2.5 was excellent but never gave me the feeling of speed or crispness that the Vega does, so the impression in my head is of a slightly slower and warmer sound.

(Edit: the above comments refer to the bass only - the Vega is definitely better for me in the mids and highs.)

Two of the veteran bass lovers on here (jmills8 and warrior1975) should be able to give you a "live" comparison which will be a lot more useful. In fact, jmills8 could probably sell you one of his 10+ 2.5s as he seems to have cornered the second hand market in these IEMs on here! :wink:

Jan 3, 2017 at 4:24 AM Post #2,347 of 5,394
vega has clear , detail and transparent as andro ?
describes in detail bass vega compare it03 ?

I think the andro Has a signature that reveals details more easily. With the Vega, the tone is much richer. The thing about the Vega which impresses me so much is this. Most transducers with this type of tuning invariably sacrifice a certain level of detail and technical ability. Yet thee vega despite its thick, bassier signature retains a remarkable level of detail, articulation and speed.

Jan 3, 2017 at 4:26 AM Post #2,348 of 5,394
How do you find them to measure up against the 1p2.2?
smily_headphones1.gif

I wouldn't put one above the other as an overall comparison. Breaking it down to components, one may have an advantage over the other but when combining the attributes they both are great.

e.g. on a technical perspective, I think I'd personally would lean towards the 1Plus2.2 as being the more technical of the two. However in terms of bass impact enjoyability with a meatier presentation, the Vega's would take the prize whilst the 1Plus2.2 is the leaner and more neutral of the two.

from a non-sonic perspective, the Vegas are much less fiddly - I don't have concerns of the earpiece or the tips falling off. The Vega's MMCX clip on well, the tips hug the nozzle tight as one would expect out of any IEM.

Jan 3, 2017 at 4:52 AM Post #2,350 of 5,394
  vega has clear , detail and transparent as andro ?
describes in detail bass vega compare it03 ?

I heard the Andro before but don't remember so I won't comment on it. 

I owned both Vega and IT03. The IT03's bass is nice with good quantity and quality. You hear the bass of the IT03 but you cannot "feel" the bass of the IT03. The Vega's bass got everything from the IT03 and more. You can hear and feel it as well. That feeling is unique in the Vega, at least to me. 

Jan 3, 2017 at 5:05 AM Post #2,351 of 5,394
Two of the veteran bass lovers on here (@jmills8 and @warrior1975) should be able to give you a "live" comparison which will be a lot more useful. In fact, jmills8 could probably sell you one of his 10+ 2.5s as he seems to have cornered the second hand market in these IEMs on here!
wink.gif

I almost purhase a red 2.5 from jmills8 few days ago but after I saw the 2.5 in chrome finish listing here; I'm confused and don't know which one to get. Then I'm wandering to the basshead iem thread and end up purchasing the Sony MDR-7550. At least I know where to go now if I ever need to add the 2.5 to my collection. It's not like jmills8 will run out of the 2.5 in the next few years. 

Jan 3, 2017 at 5:20 PM Post #2,353 of 5,394
TH-900 or Vega for EDM? I noticed Anakchan likened the two so I thought I'd ask since they're roughly the same price. I really like the TH-X00 Purpleheart and heard the TH-900 has less midbass, more sub-bass and a larger stage- I'm guessing its resolution is higher than the TH-X00 as well. Advice appreciated :)

Jan 3, 2017 at 5:35 PM Post #2,354 of 5,394
  TH-900 or Vega for EDM? I noticed Anakchan likened the two so I thought I'd ask since they're roughly the same price. I really like the TH-X00 Purpleheart and heard the TH-900 has less midbass, more sub-bass and a larger stage- I'm guessing its resolution is higher than the TH-X00 as well. Advice appreciated :)

Ive got the TH-X00 and I love the sound. The bass is really good and I'm wondering if the Jupiter or Andromeda compare.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back