Campfire Audio - Solstice CIEM
Nov 21, 2019 at 6:24 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 149
We are pleased to announce the Campfire Audio - Solstice CIEM

4e98e76e-d1ad-4842-b75a-8c864a83da6d.png
Solstice
All new Solid-body Custom-fit reference earphones from Campfire Audio.

Featuring a patent-pending solid body design, custom engineered and optimized for you.

Building on our classic Andromeda Sound Signature, Solstice is a reference tool for artists and audiophiles alike.

Each pair is made by hand for an unsurpassed fit and finish.
Designed and Assembled in Portland, Oregon USA.

Features:
- Solid-Body Design - patent pending
- Custom Engineered Acoustics
- 5 Balanced Armatures + T.A.E.C.™
- Hand Polished Finish of 3D Printed Body
- Stainless Steel Cap
- Custom Beryllium Copper MMCX connectors
-Individually Designed and Assembled in Portland, Oregon USA

Complete Custom Comfort
Available in 2 Fit Styles
Artist Fit -
This is a traditional in-ear monitor fit that provides security and isolation during on-stage performances. Typically a few millimeters longer than our Audiophile fit, depending on the impression shape and individual ear anatomy.

Audiophile Fit -
This is a modern shallow depth fit that seals well while staying comfortable for long listening sessions. Typically a few millimeters shorter in length than our more traditional Artist Fit, depending on the impression shape and individual ear anatomy.

Accessories:
Premium Black Leather Zipper Case
Cable Selection Available -
3.5mm Standard Stereo Smoky Litz | 2.5mm TRRS Balanced Smoky Litz | 4.4mm Pentaconn Balanced Smoky Litz | Artist Cable 3.5mm - Red/Blue MMCX - 64" with Memory Wire | Artist Cable 3.5mm - Smoky Grey MMCX - 64" with Memory Wire
Price: $1499
Available Now

Thank you,

Ken

Campfire Audio Campfire Audio - Nicely Done. Stay updated on Campfire Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.campfireaudio.com/ Support@campfireaudio.com
Nov 21, 2019 at 6:35 PM Post #4 of 149
We successfully ported over the Andromeda ID to a CIEM. I want to stress that when I A/B a green OG Andromeda vs my Solstice, there is not contest the Solstice is hands down more impactful, more dynamic and of course more comfortable. There are a number of technical reasons for this but the important thing is that we are thrilled that we can finally offer this wonderful product to our customers. So if you loved the Andromeda and want to step it up with the same Andromeda DNA the Solstice is your ticket. We had been working on the development of the Solstice for a year now so are super happy to offer it. Please be patent as we have limited capacity but are indeed taking orders now.

Cheers.

ken

Campfire Audio Campfire Audio - Nicely Done. Stay updated on Campfire Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.campfireaudio.com/ Support@campfireaudio.com
Nov 21, 2019 at 6:48 PM Post #5 of 149
Finally! Happy you guys were able to tackle getting T.A.E.C. into a custom shell. But arrghh, I'm also holding onto the hope for a Solaris CIEM. @KB any chance there will be a semi-custom/universal to demo like with the Equinox? Looking forward to seeing you guys at CanJam NYC. Also, Nicely done.

Last edited:
Nov 22, 2019 at 6:17 AM Post #9 of 149
My predictions so close
SmartSelect_20191122-031636_Chrome.jpg

Nov 22, 2019 at 10:58 AM Post #10 of 149
Very cool!

Nov 22, 2019 at 12:59 PM Post #11 of 149
What is the average build time for this? Are there ownership transfers/reshells available also if the owner decides to sell?

I just want to make sure that the very important questions above do not go unanswered by @KB.

Nov 25, 2019 at 4:33 PM Post #14 of 149
In an email I was told the time is about 10 business days right now. Didn't ask about ownership transfers.
that's pretty decent timing tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

Back