Campfire Audio - Solstice CIEM
Nov 25, 2019 at 5:10 PM Post #17 of 149
In an email I was told the time is about 10 business days right now. Didn't ask about ownership transfers.

At the moment its around 10 days from the time we receive the
In an email I was told the time is about 10 business days right now. Didn't ask about ownership transfers.

About 10 days from the time we receive the impressions, however if we get slammed with a rush of orders it could be longer. We do not offer re-shelling of our CIEMs due to the unique way ours are constructed its just not possible to re shell them.

I am very happy with the Solstice, its a super unique product that we are all very proud of.

Kb

Campfire Audio Campfire Audio - Nicely Done. Stay updated on Campfire Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.campfireaudio.com/ Support@campfireaudio.com
Nov 25, 2019 at 5:20 PM Post #18 of 149
At the moment its around 10 days from the time we receive the

About 10 days from the time we receive the impressions, however if we get slammed with a rush of orders it could be longer. We do not offer re-shelling of our CIEMs due to the unique way ours are constructed its just not possible to re shell them.

I am very happy with the Solstice, its a super unique product that we are all very proud of.

Kb

Is this regards to ownership transfers period or does that also apply to original owners? For example if I buy a Soltice but the fit worsens over the next 3 years, can I get them remolded in 3 years again to my own ears with new impressions or is that out of the question too?

Thanks!

Nov 25, 2019 at 7:06 PM Post #19 of 149
Interesting...

Wonder if GPT will be getting a local demo

Dec 1, 2019 at 10:14 AM Post #21 of 149
I’m on the Solstice hype train!
This will be my first CIEM...
I hope not be dissapointed:ksc75smile:

Dec 1, 2019 at 11:36 AM Post #22 of 149
I’m on the Solstice hype train!
This will be my first CIEM...
I hope not be dissapointed:ksc75smile:

Congrats!
Once you’ve gone custom... there is no going back!

I don’t think there is any hype unless one considers Andromeda to be hype :p
Andromeda in custom form is bound to be quite a good thing :D

I just wished Campfire packed Andromeda Gold in custom form :wink:

Last edited:
Dec 1, 2019 at 2:57 PM Post #24 of 149
Dec 11, 2019 at 10:11 AM Post #25 of 149
Got my set in yesterday. Will do a comparison with my Andro V2 in the coming weeks.

Just for those who care - Sent my impressions in on the 25th of Nov and got my completed set yesterday the 10th of Dec. Pretty fast turnaround considering the holidays and Black Friday, etc.

Znt9tIa.jpg

Dec 11, 2019 at 10:18 AM Post #26 of 149
Very nice... looking forward to impressions!

Dec 11, 2019 at 10:38 AM Post #27 of 149
Got my set in yesterday. Will do a comparison with my Andro V2 in the coming weeks.

Just for those who care - Sent my impressions in on the 25th of Nov and got my completed set yesterday the 10th of Dec. Pretty fast turnaround considering the holidays and Black Friday, etc.

Artist (deep) or audiophile (shallow) fit? Looks shallow.

Last edited:
Dec 11, 2019 at 11:04 AM Post #28 of 149

Znt9tIa.jpg

Very interested in your opinion as the Andromeda is still one of the best IEM I've had the pleasure to listen to. But maybe you can tell us right away how the physical fit is?

Dec 11, 2019 at 11:34 AM Post #29 of 149

Bet is on shallow... good thing is compared to the vented Equinox, isolation must be better :)

Dec 11, 2019 at 11:35 AM Post #30 of 149

Went with the audiophile fit.

Very interested in your opinion as the Andromeda is still one of the best IEM I've had the pleasure to listen to. But maybe you can tell us right away how the physical fit is?

So far so good fit wise. Will also say so far so good sound signature wise. I'm going to A/B both sets when I have some time. I listened to the OG Andro on my commute and don't hear any egregious difference between that and the Solstice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back