Campfire Audio Multiverse
Nov 1, 2021 at 6:18 PM Post #136 of 523
😂 I’m lowkey hoping ISE is an Andro 2020 LE. Might have to pull the trigger on that as well 🤭
Well we haven't had an actual Andromeda yet, so it's a good bet that one of the last two will be an Andromeda.

Nov 1, 2021 at 7:06 PM Post #138 of 523
They should just release a Cascade but with a proper headband. Maybe just put a golden headband and that's the king's crown, hehehe

I know there's no way they do a version of the Cascades, but I really like them. They are quite a polarizing headphone. Some people love them, some people think they are trash. I am on the love side.

I remember people saying that the Vega are the most similar to the Cascades. I don't see myself spending so much money on an IEM (I found the Cascades used-like new, for a very good price)... But maybe an IEM around 300€ with similar sound signature and detail... I would love to see something like that...

Nov 1, 2021 at 7:39 PM Post #139 of 523
dorado 2020 absolutely rocks.

Indeed...so happy they're finally getting a bit more love. Not for everyone by any means but if they float your boat there's nothing else out there like them. If this "Onyx" is a souped up Dorado 2020 I'll be the first one in here announcing I got one. That said neither of the last two sound like they'll be an Andromeda so if there's going to be an Andromeda at all in this event it'll probably be today...which would fit given that it's their post popular IEM and Onyx is the one with the highest number of units. I'm hoping it's not but I have a feeling it might be.

Last edited:
Nov 1, 2021 at 7:43 PM Post #140 of 523
Indeed...so happy they're finally getting a bit more love. Not for everyone by any means but if they float your boat there's nothing else out there like them. If this "Onyx" is a souped up Dorado 2020 I'll be the first one in here announcing I got one. That said neither of the last two sound like they'll be an Andromeda so if there's going to be an Andromeda at all in this event it'll probably be today...which would fit given that it's their post popular IEM and Onyx is the one with the highest number of units. I'm hoping it's not but I have a feeling it might be.
Search back a page, someone already figured out the onyx link and posted it. It looks like a honeydew/satsuma hybrid with a black version of the honeydew/satsuma shell.

Nov 1, 2021 at 7:47 PM Post #141 of 523
Search back a page, someone already figured out the onyx link and posted it. It looks like a honeydew/satsuma hybrid with a black version of the honeydew/satsuma shell.

Hmm...disappointing for me personally but I could see that being a very competitive IEM at its price point.

Nov 1, 2021 at 9:40 PM Post #143 of 523
They should just release a Cascade but with a proper headband. Maybe just put a golden headband and that's the king's crown, hehehe

I know there's no way they do a version of the Cascades, but I really like them. They are quite a polarizing headphone. Some people love them, some people think they are trash. I am on the love side.

I remember people saying that the Vega are the most similar to the Cascades. I don't see myself spending so much money on an IEM (I found the Cascades used-like new, for a very good price)... But maybe an IEM around 300€ with similar sound signature and detail... I would love to see something like that...
Can i change my earlier prediction?

My money is on The Catscades SE

BA14463D-A0AD-44A0-ADC3-FF26D0FE8723.jpeg

Nov 1, 2021 at 10:13 PM Post #144 of 523
Well, so far we have:
1) Glo-rion -> Orion
2) Shrink-Ray Solaris -> Solaris
3) Andromeda SE Gold Ti -> Andromeda
4) Night Sky 3D -> Holocene
5) Onyx -> HoneyDew/Satsuma mix?

So we are missing variants of Dorado/Vega/Ara in their line up?

Any guess for the next few days?

Last edited:
Nov 1, 2021 at 10:47 PM Post #145 of 523
So this series is kinda hype.
1) nice re release of the Orion
2) a cool mini OG Solaris, but still the 2020
3) holy moly good gosh miss Molly that's a titanium AG. But I have an AG :wink:
4) a better color scheme Holocene
5) why.
6) Ise? Literally no idea, but IF ITS A 2019/Q4 holy smokes. (But probs an Ara I might pull the trigger on since no one wants to trade for my Nemesis. It's a 3 letter name after all.)
7) KING 👀 *waits in anticipation* smallest run of them all

Last edited:
Nov 1, 2021 at 10:51 PM Post #146 of 523

Not quite...the 2020 with a mid-bass bump by the looks of it...which is...intriguing.

Nov 1, 2021 at 10:54 PM Post #147 of 523
Not quite...the 2020 with a mid-bass bump by the looks of it...which is...intriguing.
Going off the slider bars?

There's an FR out for it? 👀

Man I just got the email on day 5... I didn't even filter it, the system just never let me in on the hype until Onyx. If I hadn't gotten the AG and Solaris SE already I'd be pretty sad a titanium version slipped through the cracks at 1200.

I'll be waiting on refresh tomorrow at 2100 central.

Nov 1, 2021 at 10:58 PM Post #148 of 523
Going off the slider bars?

There's an FR out for it? 👀

The description of the mini Solaris alluded to a "more exciting tuning" and these little bar graphs seem to indicate a boost in the mid-bass region on the new one:

Screen Shot 2021-10-30 at 7.25.45 AM.pngScreen Shot 2021-10-30 at 7.27.31 AM.png

Nov 2, 2021 at 2:57 AM Post #149 of 523
So this series is kinda hype.
1) nice re release of the Orion
3) holy moly good gosh miss Molly that's a titanium AG. But I have an AG :wink:
4) a better color scheme Holocene
5) why.
6) Ise? Literally no idea, but IF ITS A 2019/Q4 holy smokes. (But probs an Ara I might pull the trigger on since no one wants to trade for my Nemesis. It's a 3 letter name after all.)
7) KING 👀 *waits in anticipation* smallest run of them all
number 4 is basically a Holocene with some tweaks

and Holocene is definitely basically a 2019/Q4.

Nov 2, 2021 at 3:07 AM Post #150 of 523
The description of the mini Solaris alluded to a "more exciting tuning" and these little bar graphs seem to indicate a boost in the mid-bass region on the new one:

Screen Shot 2021-10-30 at 7.25.45 AM.pngScreen Shot 2021-10-30 at 7.27.31 AM.png

I am intrigued, but not $1600 intrigued. I love my Solaris 2020 and don't feel its missing in the low mids. Isnt a slight reduction in that frequency range what was tweaked between the OG and 2020 in the first place, or am I misremembering?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back