Campfire Audio Multiverse
Nov 2, 2021 at 2:02 PM Post #167 of 523
Really excited for today's announcement!! I hope, to continue the trend that's been in place this week, that some munificent soul shares the link here as soon as it's available :D

I second that! Really the only thing that has not been managed very well by CA so far (with the Multiverse series) was the fact that most people who signed up for the emails never received them (apparently) and that some people had an earlier access to each announcement (maybe depending on the timezone?)...

Nov 2, 2021 at 3:07 PM Post #168 of 523
ISE = Solaris special edition - not a new product

Welp, king must be og Andromeda 😂this was lame and I don't feel a single bit bad as a consumer to say that quite frankly

Nov 2, 2021 at 3:07 PM Post #169 of 523
ISE = Solaris special edition - not a new product

Welp, king must be og Andromeda 😂this was lame and I don't feel a single bit bad as a consumer to say that quite frankly

Link?

Nov 2, 2021 at 3:33 PM Post #173 of 523
So you could draw an inference these “ISE” edition Solaris may be overstocked/excess stock CA found in their warehouse and this became a thing…

Similar to Amazon Prime Day - excess Sht. Overstocked volume they need to get rid of that’ll turn out better than going through a 3rd party liquidator.

Also the codes for the ISE if you see the source codes on their main website isn’t what it is…

Nov 2, 2021 at 3:33 PM Post #174 of 523
I'd rather not post this link given there might be folks wanting to snag one (there's only 8), the URL schema is not like the previous releases for those thinking that's the trick. But yeah.
It’d be nice if the emails actually went out at the same time… I got yesterday’s right on time, but nothing yet today. Luckily I’m not in the market for the Solaris in any form 😂

Last edited:
Nov 2, 2021 at 3:49 PM Post #178 of 523
40AB92B1-CD8D-45D8-8888-3F3CFEA0346D.jpeg

can you atleast post the pics? interested in how it got modeled

Users who are viewing this thread

Back