Campfire Audio Multiverse
Nov 2, 2021 at 4:10 PM Post #184 of 523
I've been waiting to see a big brain move like that, @k0052. I tried something similar, but it wasn't as fruitful.
They’re locking it down though. The date has to be tomorrow based on your local IP address time. Unfortunately…we all won’t know what and or how different these Solaris will be. I personally wasn’t looking for another set of Solaris as I already have the 2020 so…good luck to others on here who wants to get that hybrid sound 😁

Nov 2, 2021 at 4:18 PM Post #186 of 523
They’re locking it down though. The date has to be tomorrow based on your local IP address time. Unfortunately…we all won’t know what and or how different these Solaris will be. I personally wasn’t looking for another set of Solaris as I already have the 2020 so…good luck to others on here who wants to get that hybrid sound 😁
let see if there is something "really special" about it .. beside the looks...

Nov 2, 2021 at 4:19 PM Post #187 of 523
based on your local IP address time.
I've been worried about that. But hey, there's no other Solaris like the OG.
King's gotta be Andro, like others have said. I dunno, "king" implies royalty, which implies purple, so... Purple Andros?

Nov 2, 2021 at 4:24 PM Post #189 of 523
There is a small little note that the Andromeda Gold Ti uses newer drivers than the original Andromeda Gold SE. Now we'll have a very small group of people that can do Gold SE v. Gold Ti. :)

Nov 2, 2021 at 4:24 PM Post #190 of 523
I've been worried about that. But hey, there's no other Solaris like the OG.
King's gotta be Andro, like others have said. I dunno, "king" implies royalty, which implies purple, so... Purple Andros?
I also tried searching for best selling CA IEM - cuz you think about it “King” best to rule them all catch phrase….

Nov 2, 2021 at 4:55 PM Post #193 of 523
If you guys were going to jump on one of the ones still in stock, which would you choose (assuming you didn’t already have an Orion). The known commodity in the Orion or the upstart in the Onyx?

Nov 2, 2021 at 5:11 PM Post #195 of 523
If you guys were going to jump on one of the ones still in stock, which would you choose (assuming you didn’t already have an Orion). The known commodity in the Orion or the upstart in the Onyx?
Depends on your listening preference, style and presentation.
Balanced armatures or hybrid design of the Onyx…

If you’re a bass head lover maybe you want lower bass and not neutral sounds from BAs..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back