Campfire Audio Multiverse
Oct 30, 2021 at 10:24 PM Post #61 of 523
Oct 30, 2021 at 10:43 PM Post #64 of 523
Qswcewc

Oh man, if I had the funds, this would be the one I would get!
Yeah, definitely the most intriguing one so far, just don’t need another Andro atm

Oct 30, 2021 at 11:02 PM Post #65 of 523
I’ve no idea but gonna have some fun guessing:

1). Follow the beacon…

Glo-Orion - this ones easy. Orion with Holocene/Mammoth glow in the dark cable (ends) i guess.

2).Has technology gone too far??

Shrink-ray -

Something large in a smaller shell?. Can only think of an even smaller Solaris..??

Vega shell?

Ara in a smaller shell…

Or something in one of the Satsuma/Honeydew shells??

3). Enter an alternate reality…

Titanium series -

Dunno. Titanium Andro ala the SS model? But too many andros in this guessing game already.

No Atlas redux i think.

Titanium Ara we already had…series. Something else in a titanium shell. Mammoth Ti?

4). Reveal the world above…

Night sky - 3D -

An all black Andromeda gold.
Two different colored plates, black inner, Gold flecked outer shell?
Black screws.

5). Follow the call of the dark…

Onyx -

Already had an inlay Solaris SE and a all black patterned Solaris.
SE Solaris with Onyx inlay?

6). A coveted aquatic gem…

Ise -

An Andromeda MW10 universal release as it was a Japan only release and ISE is in Japan and is famous for it divers of shellfish. Also original model was blue hinting at the sea.

7). One to rule them all…
King - A new release? Perhaps a DD with more BAs than previous?

Or It could be a single grand DD, planar iem or electrostatic? Doubt.

Ooh

Is that 3 for 3?

Close enough :)

Oct 30, 2021 at 11:20 PM Post #66 of 523
Ooh

Is that 3 for 3?

Close enough :)

941df2196eab0ef4aa9176e7816018aa.jpg

Oct 31, 2021 at 11:22 AM Post #68 of 523
looks like the notifications propagate through the timezones as the day changes, makes sense

I still haven't received any emails. I even got another email asking me to join the secret mail list despite the fact that I've been trying to get on it for the last few days.

Do we know day 4 Night Sky 3D?

That will be unveiled this evening.

Oct 31, 2021 at 1:19 PM Post #70 of 523
I still haven't received any emails. I even got another email asking me to join the secret mail list despite the fact that I've been trying to get on it for the last few days.

That will be unveiled this evening.
Thanks I’ve signed up to their email list and checked my spam and junk folder too, still nothing. I am curious if the King version is just another Solaris edition w an additional DD or some more BAs for the mids to counter the softness in soundstage. I have the 2020 Solaris, Dorados, and 2020 Andros…sound is too technical for my personal preference. Thinking about the titanium gold andros revealed today w 7 BAs but can’t seem to wrap my head to buy because I want to see what’s all going to be revealed especially the King - if it’s their new flagship possibly, most likely not but…the fomo in me lol😢

Oct 31, 2021 at 1:36 PM Post #71 of 523
Thanks I’ve signed up to their email list and checked my spam and junk folder too, still nothing. I am curious if the King version is just another Solaris edition w an additional DD or some more BAs for the mids to counter the softness in soundstage. I have the 2020 Solaris, Dorados, and 2020 Andros…sound is too technical for my personal preference. Thinking about the titanium gold andros revealed today w 7 BAs but can’t seem to wrap my head to buy because I want to see what’s all going to be revealed especially the King - if it’s their new flagship possibly, most likely not but…the fomo in me lol😢
Ditto for me. Signed up more than once for the insider list. Havent received any emails. Nothing in spam either.

I know campfire has caused their share of controversy, but I cant see them winning any new fans by releasing a new flagship level model and only making 6 units of it available without hhaving an actual followup release planned. So far though everything seems to really have just been recolored versions of existing models (excluding the slight crossover tweak to the solaris) so hopefully that remains the case. If they want to make limited editions that are just cosmetic changes, that doesnt bother me.

Oct 31, 2021 at 1:42 PM Post #72 of 523
Same issue here. Also got the "please join the list" email. Everytime I try to register for the multiverse insider list, I get some sort of submission error.

Oct 31, 2021 at 1:45 PM Post #73 of 523
I know campfire has caused their share of controversy, but I cant see them winning any new fans by releasing a new flagship level model and only making 6 units of it available without hhaving an actual followup release planned. So far though everything seems to really have just been recolored versions of existing models (excluding the slight crossover tweak to the solaris) so hopefully that remains the case. If they want to make limited editions that are just cosmetic changes, that doesnt bother me.

I agree with your statement. Seeing as the concept is Multiverse, I'm thinking it's mostly going to be re-designs/re-skins. Would be quite foolish to release a brand-new model in such limited numbers, given the size of the CA fanbase.

Oct 31, 2021 at 1:58 PM Post #74 of 523
I agree with your statement. Seeing as the concept is Multiverse, I'm thinking it's mostly going to be re-designs/re-skins. Would be quite foolish to release a brand-new model in such limited numbers, given the size of the CA fanbase.
could be some great marketing, release a super limited edition new model, wait for the very very small amount of buyers to hype it up, see if demand rises, release as proper model. kind of like the solaris SE that went from 700 limited pieces to 900

Oct 31, 2021 at 2:03 PM Post #75 of 523
Ditto for me. Signed up more than once for the insider list. Havent received any emails. Nothing in spam either.

I totally agree…fans of CA may be disappointed overall. Thus far, the 3 releases are just aesthetics and really nothing so profoundly different. I don’t like these limited editions for 2 reasons: marketing ploy, and support

Users who are viewing this thread

Back