Campfire Audio Multiverse
Oct 31, 2021 at 4:28 PM Post #77 of 523
Their custom releases were named after seasonal events regarding day and night lenghth difference and were 3D printed iirc so maybe a limited custom faceplate? On the other hand there are no faceplates on their standard release...

Oct 31, 2021 at 4:32 PM Post #78 of 523
could be some great marketing, release a super limited edition new model, wait for the very very small amount of buyers to hype it up, see if demand rises, release as proper model. kind of like the solaris SE that went from 700 limited pieces to 900

There's only 6 though, which seems crazy. They will probably go to people who highly value exclusivity. I'm most curious about the "Onyx" which is also the one they're making the most of...which may (hopefully) be because it's the one that is closest to a new product and which they feel will be the most popular. I'm ready to spend about ~1K on one of these releases if sufficiently interested...I'll be waiting with bated breath until Monday evening.

Oct 31, 2021 at 4:48 PM Post #79 of 523
There's only 6 though, which seems crazy. They will probably go to people who highly value exclusivity. I'm most curious about the "Onyx" which is also the one they're making the most of...which may (hopefully) be because it's the one that is closest to a new product and which they feel will be the most popular. I'm ready to spend about ~1K on one of these releases if sufficiently interested...I'll be waiting with bated breath until Monday evening.
Good point! I think you’re spot on…the limited releases may just be aesthetics. The Onyx - could be a pre release to see if they sell out fast before going to market direct. We shall see.

If anybody has the link for tomorrow’s day 4 reveal…do let us know. Thanks 🙏🏽

Oct 31, 2021 at 4:52 PM Post #80 of 523
If anybody has the link for tomorrow’s day 4 reveal…do let us know. Thanks 🙏🏽

Given how borked the email system seems to be I hope some munificent soul notifies this thread as soon as a given day's email comes out.

Oct 31, 2021 at 5:41 PM Post #83 of 523
Given how borked the email system seems to be I hope some munificent soul notifies this thread as soon as a given day's email comes out.
Now I really think you might be on to something…limited edition doesn’t mean anything other than aesthetics. The new night sky 3d is odd.

I am betting the Onyx may be the ones I’m interested in too now.

Oct 31, 2021 at 5:59 PM Post #86 of 523
Oct 31, 2021 at 6:05 PM Post #87 of 523
yeah.. my strongest guess is an actually upgraded solaris or a solaris with diamonds etc

Users who are viewing this thread

Back