Campfire Audio - Introducing 2 new models Hello Andromeda and Nova
May 15, 2016 at 2:42 AM Post #961 of 9,829
Try setting from EQ with slightly tunes the bass will do..
For me I was found that 846 light bass with lesser sparkle than Jupiter
yeah will give it a try.

I would absolutely love the SCS with the Andromeda.  I have been thinking about that every day that I wear the Andromeda.  Sensaphonics can do it, but it needs a "sacrificial lamb" (sent in shell) to make the molds.  I won't send in mine.
haha i see. You can try Snugs :p

May 15, 2016 at 2:43 AM Post #963 of 9,829
haha i see. You can try Snugs
tongue.gif

Have to call you out - that was very troll worthy. 
tongue.gif

Seriously though, I will not do business with a company that steals competitor's photos and uses them as their own (Snugs stole Sensaphonics' picture).

May 15, 2016 at 2:45 AM Post #966 of 9,829
May 15, 2016 at 2:45 AM Post #967 of 9,829
  Hey fellas, writing the Andromeda review right now. Should have it posted by Monday Morning.

Hope you all enjoy it!

I bet it is going to be amazing. 
beerchug.gif

May 15, 2016 at 2:48 AM Post #969 of 9,829
This thing is like McDonalds.

BABA, BA, BABA, I'M LOVING IT!
vibro labs aria. had an extensive auditon with it. Thks for poisoning me from the start with your review ;p

May 15, 2016 at 2:55 AM Post #971 of 9,829
Wanna hear it to compare with Jupiter LOL
smily_headphones1.gif

Sorry buddy, I don't have the Jupiter.

Maybe Ken would send me a loaner to compare/review after I buy these?

All I'm gna say is that for now the Andromeda is clearly my #1 in terms of sound quality. The sound they kick out when attached to my iDSD rig is pretty spectacular. I'd rather listen to this rig than anything else I have. They sound great through my V10 as well. Ken will confirm this. Played some Sia through the V10 and CDM and I think I got his aproval. 

May 15, 2016 at 2:57 AM Post #972 of 9,829

All I'm gna say is that for now the Andromeda is clearly my #1 in terms of sound quality. The sound they kick out when attached to my iDSD rig is pretty spectacular. I'd rather listen to this rig than anything else I have. They sound great through my V10 as well. Ken will confirm this. Played some Sia through the V10 and CDM and I think I got his aproval. 
your thoughts with Aria? Andromeda or Aria for vocals.

May 15, 2016 at 2:57 AM Post #973 of 9,829

Don't worry, would be my turn by end of month, cause my andromeda still no news yet.

I would do side by side to compare with Jupiter :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back