Campfire Audio - Introducing 2 new models Hello Andromeda and Nova
Apr 15, 2016 at 6:43 PM Post #33 of 9,829

I'm listening to these right now and I'm blown away by how good they sound.

These are AMAZEBALLS

That's good to hear, just curious though, how would you describe their sound?

Apr 15, 2016 at 6:47 PM Post #34 of 9,829
Musical, detailed, extended and entertaining all at the same time.

It's an all-star. The bass is incredible and the Soundstage is huge for an in-ear monitor.

Right now I'm trying hard to get a pair. Sad thing is they aren't for sale yet. I have a pass to Axpona all three days and I plan on listening to them each day I'm here.

I'm really hoping I can be a part of the review process on these. It would be a joy and honor to cover them.

Apr 15, 2016 at 7:11 PM Post #35 of 9,829
Thanks for the report. If you do review it I'd be very curious to hear how it stacks up against the JH Audio Siren series :)

Apr 15, 2016 at 8:49 PM Post #36 of 9,829
Exactly. Soundstage. That's one word that really comes to mind.

Not only is the soundstage huge, it's really just, to me, a reference sound done right. Perhaps a slight midrange sweetness, but overall very balanced sound.

Hisoundfi, I wasn't kidding when I said it was among the best I've ever heard yea? :wink:

Apr 15, 2016 at 8:51 PM Post #37 of 9,829
Since I'm not familiar with any of CA IEMs, thus can't reference Andromeda sound sig to other CA models you comparing to, did you by any chance captured FR while reviewing these or perhaps can offer a comparison to other IEMs/CIEMs?

My apologies, I don't really do measurements. And my impressions are of the andromeda prototype, I have not at this point received a review unit. However, I will be working on a review of these babies soon, and would love to share more with you guys after more extended listening.

Apr 15, 2016 at 8:52 PM Post #38 of 9,829
I have the Jupiter in my ears right now and they are quite good. Looking forward to hearing the Andromeda.

I'd love to see a high-end dynamic driver offering in the line-up!

Apr 15, 2016 at 9:43 PM Post #39 of 9,829
Those who tried, how does the Nova sounds btw?
We have a lot of good words for Andromeda, but I couldn't fit in that budget atm 
frown.gif

Orion -> Nova / Nova-> Jupiter  anyone?

Apr 15, 2016 at 10:49 PM Post #45 of 9,829
It is now proven that it's about the number of drivers its about the designers expertise in tuning and technology...some iem here are just overhyped I heard a multi BA iem and its just a meh for me.

Sent from my D5503 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back