1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Campfire Audio - Introducing 2 new models Hello Andromeda and Nova

First

Back
257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266
268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277
Next

Last
  1. willowbrook
    Interesting color hm...

2. tangents
    I was hoping they'd switch to liquid metal shells for the new/updated BAs — they're really scratch resistant.

3. twister6 Contributor
    Two different colors, looks kind of "hybrid", could it be?!?

4. Fatsosixsixsix
    That's a pretty nifty shade of blue, although from the outside when you're wearing them all you'd mainly see if the grey

5. ForceMajeure
    It might be just a prototype shell for testing things...

6. rawrster
    I'm not sure about such color tones that are so far apart from each other. I would love for them to release something that will fit along the Andromeda for me (the vega doesn't sound like it's first me and I'm not buying to try)

7. M3NTAL
    It does look like the faceplate has a vent on it. Dynamic driver vent or something more akin to ADEL with balanced armatures?

8. Midgetguy
    Also, only 2 bores so far, but they're very large, taking up the entire space of the nozzle pretty much. One seems larger than the other.

9. pr0b3r
    Might also be a knob or something.

10. Midgetguy
    Yeah, could be a slot for a knob or switch.

11. M3NTAL
    FM - what brochure are those photos from?

12. M3NTAL
    @ExpatinJapan - These teaser photos look an awful lot like your work! :darthsmile:

ExpatinJapan likes this.
  13. KB Contributor
    Hey Guys,

Just wanted to set the record straight on this and other items seen at the show. I make something like 20 or so prototypes, all of which are just to test and kick around. I dont have any set items for the future so everything seen in private or at shows is just for fun. We dont have anything new to be released for several months, not until the fall. The photo is cool and a possible future model but not set in stone...Sorry!

Cheers

ken

ALO Audio Stay updated on ALO Audio at their sponsor page on Head-Fi.

https://www.aloaudio.com/
    ngoshawk likes this.
  14. Fatsosixsixsix
    If anything the mystery deepens with that promise of Fall! But it sounds like the Andromeda revision is literally a prototype proof of concept/experiment rather than a true revision at this stage.

Guess I'll be looking to buy a pair once I've saved the money. Already put the money into buying an iFi Black Label to go with it

15. ExpatinJapan
    No, they are not my photos :)

They look like a nice design and color.

If they were mine they definitely would have featured on my Head pie instagram account
    Amongst all the terrible memes LOL

M3NTAL likes this.
First

Back
257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266
268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277
Next

Last