1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Campfire Audio - Introducing 2 new models Hello Andromeda and Nova

First

Back
142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151
153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162
Next

Last
  1. ngoshawk

2. ngoshawk

3. audio123
    anyone tried making their Nova "bright sounding" with reference to its original sound with the aid of other cables?

4. kimD

Wow cool, my andromeda just wake up with nocturnal hydra v2, 8 cores wire cable :)
    Now never feel lacking of bass & even mid-bass, sounds sig much close to sxc24.
    Just few hours burned only.

5. audio123

well there is copper in the hydra [​IMG]

6. Jalo

What is it made out of, silver, copper, hybrid? Plated? Gauge? Do tell.

7. kimD

Pure copper + Pure silver

8. kimD

At this time already tried with purely wires.

9. audio123

technically copper litz and silver litz will brighten up the sound

10. pr0b3r

I tried using Linum BaX and the slightly dark or recessed mids had some improvement. Highs also improved and became more noticeable compared to using the stock cable. Aside from cables, I experimented and switched on my VorzampDuo's treble switch (while using the stock cable). Although the treble improved, I didn't like the feel of the music slightly getting the tempo up. It felt like that but I'm not sure how to properly describe that. So far, I have only tried the Linum BaX and it's a clear upgrade for me.

11. kimD
    This is the one
    [​IMG]

12. audio123

i see. im interested in the nova if i can remove its darkness

13. kimD

To refer here
    http://store.treoo.com/nocturnal-audio-hydra-v2-8-conductor-silver-copper-hybrid-custom-cable.html

Try with this, you should love thier sound an over effect audio.
    Cause effect audio used with gold plate only, unlike nocturnal used pure gold strands
    http://store.treoo.com/nocturnal-audio-sirius-4-conductor-silver-gold-hybrid-custom-cable.html

jrcai likes this.
  14. pr0b3r

I already started to appreciate the sound coming from the Nova after a few weeks of getting them, I love the bass quality that the dual BAs provide. More on the mid bass I think. Only the slightly recessed upper mids turn me off. But once I tried the BaX, I completely loved what I heard. For sure, there would probably be better cables out there that can pair to the Nova so I'm not giving up on this gorgeous IEM. Cables and tips are highly influential to this. I even tried using different sources and the sound difference was also noticeable. Finding the perfect synergy for your preference is the key.

15. kimD

Actually I'd had tried nova before, I love the sounds too.. the overall sounds to me is superior and incredible bass.

First

Back
142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151
153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162
Next

Last