Calling all HD 800, HD 800S, and HD 8XX owners
Apr 16, 2023 at 9:15 AM Post #181 of 182
Its core is 22awg Mogami..
How are you liking the Fog City cable, and has it been holding up for awhile now?
Another vote for Fog City cables. Very fair pricing, super fast delivery, available in just about any configuration and totally customizable. For example any connection type, just about any length, lots of colors and patterns and one can even choose one color for the main cable and different colors for each of the two cables to the left and right ear cups. I like black cable to the left ear cup and red cable to the right ear cup (of course).
118d3545d9bee486253cf4d41f6faf3319f4ec2e_2_375x500.jpeg

May 4, 2023 at 6:38 PM Post #182 of 182
Hello everyone, I just got the HD8XX with a partial sticker mod already done and Im having a bit of a problem with the sound. On higher piano keys like the video im linking below (Starts at 0:30 and goes to 0:35) its painful almost. I have tried both oratory1990 and crinacle's EQs without luck. Can someone tell me what peak that would be so I can adress it via EQ? Mine is with the Denoki leather pads (unfenestrated) if that matters. Havent tried stock pads. I hope these peaks get adressed in any new release by sennheiser as this headphone can still slug it out with quite a few top tiers even now. Thanks in advance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back