California Headphone Stores
Sep 14, 2011 at 12:51 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

AyeVeeN

100+ Head-Fier
I think this could be the wrong section, but I don't know. Does anyone know of any headphone stores in Southern California, specifically Orange County? The closest Guitar Center doesn't allow people to test headphones and they're only on display for people to see how they feel. That and including the fact they're asses. So are there any stores that allow actual listening, and preferably without people who act like asses? Been wanting to test before I buy now due to the fact I went through 2 headphones + returned to amazon before I got to the M50, which I now sold and have HD25s, and now want to try out TMA-1's, SRH940, and some other stuff :).

Also would love to be able to locally buy my own cables + connectors to make my own cables.

Sep 14, 2011 at 1:03 AM Post #2 of 4
That is what Head-Fi meets are for.

Sep 14, 2011 at 1:43 AM Post #3 of 4

Quote:
That is what Head-Fi meets are for.

Haven't thought of those, but only 15 so I don't really have a way of going somewhere that far for awhile. + I like the idea of being able to just put on headphones to try them out rather than having to like ask people / have them monitor me to make sure I don't steal (if that is how meets work). Could be possible though, will see if there's any meets soon in my area. Any idea for stores?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back