Caffeine addicts anonymous
Mar 3, 2017 at 10:04 AM Post #2,031 of 3,173
  @Music Alchemist I wonder, have you tried G-fuel? It's a powder so it requires mixing, but it's sugar free and way cheaper than energy drinks. I got a tub a few years ago and really liked it. 

I haven't. I'm wary of anything I haven't tried. How does it feel compared to, say, Rockstar?

How about LCD-X then ? From the A-line I'd personally seek out an LCD-3C...they are still out there in the wild new at a 25% discount.

How about it? What are you asking me? By the way, I think the strap on mine was made by you. haha

Mar 3, 2017 at 10:27 AM Post #2,032 of 3,173
I don't want to take the thread off-topic.
I just meant basically do you like the SQ ?

Mar 3, 2017 at 10:28 AM Post #2,033 of 3,173
I should probably buy different caffeine than I already have today. The Redline Xtreme messes me up too much sometimes, and it doesn't have much of an upside in my case.

I don't want to take the thread off-topic.
I just meant basically do you like the SQ ?

You must have missed my post about it.

In other news: I love the LCD-X! Far more consistently than the Elear, HD 800, TH900, etc. I enjoy it with virtually all types of music. It's pretty heavy, but mine came with an aftermarket strap that improves the comfort and automatically adjusts to my head. As long as I don't lean forward, the weight is manageable.

I'm pretty happy right now.
normal_smile%20.gif

However, I think the STAX SR-207 and HD 650 are better all-rounders. I enjoy them even more consistently, hence my curiosity about the HD 600.

Mar 3, 2017 at 11:50 AM Post #2,034 of 3,173
  I should probably buy different caffeine than I already have today. The Redline Xtreme messes me up too much sometimes, and it doesn't have much of an upside in my case.

You must have missed my post about it.

However, I think the STAX SR-207 and HD 650 are better all-rounders. I enjoy them even more consistently, hence my curiosity about the HD 600.

Hence my earlier question. I wonder how long that HD600 will be around?

Mar 3, 2017 at 12:18 PM Post #2,036 of 3,173
I haven't. I'm wary of anything I haven't tried. How does it feel compared to, say, Rockstar?

It felt pretty similar to Rockstar to me. Little buzz in the back of your skull that makes you want to open your eyes further. But, it doesn't have sugar in it, so it doesn't coat your mouth and has a lighter crash.

Mar 3, 2017 at 12:25 PM Post #2,037 of 3,173
It felt pretty similar to Rockstar to me. Little buzz in the back of your skull that makes you want to open your eyes further. But, it doesn't have sugar in it, so it doesn't coat your mouth and has a lighter crash.

If it doesn't have sugar, it can't be that similar to Rockstar. My primary goal is to feel amazing, and caffeine pills and Redline didn't do that for me.

Mar 3, 2017 at 12:31 PM Post #2,038 of 3,173
You don't have to commit to an entire tub, they do sell single serving packets in groups of three. Was just saying it might be an option since constant energy drink consumption means insane sugar consumption, which isn't very good for you.

Mar 3, 2017 at 12:38 PM Post #2,039 of 3,173
You don't have to commit to an entire tub, they do sell single serving packets in groups of three. Was just saying it might be an option since constant energy drink consumption means insane sugar consumption, which isn't very good for you.

Ah, I might try it, then...sometime. And yes, all this stuff is very unhealthy, but it's the sacrifice I make to feel good without having to work so hard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back