Caffeine addicts anonymous
Feb 28, 2017 at 6:09 AM Post #1,996 of 3,173

Lighter day for you?

Only 8 shots, I'm slacking off. I start with 2 at home.
There are 6 machines at the office, free espressos, cappuccinos, lattes, etc.. There's a Starbucks opening in the Lobby of the building that I'm at, I suspect that there will be little business for them coming from the floor that I'm on.

Feb 28, 2017 at 6:11 AM Post #1,997 of 3,173
  He slept in, so he had the day off.    
etysmile.gif

Sleep is a short break from espressos.

Feb 28, 2017 at 10:02 AM Post #2,002 of 3,173
I'd bet sugar is more dangerous. heh

Play that EP I shared! :cool:

Wish I could a the moment, but I'm on the road. Have been for the past 5 days actually. All of this driving sucks, but I've seen some spectacular views. The mountains in West Virginia are quite the site! Now I'm on my way back home. When I get there I'll give that EP a listen.

Feb 28, 2017 at 10:10 AM Post #2,003 of 3,173
Wish I could a the moment, but I'm on the road. Have been for the past 5 days actually. All of this driving sucks, but I've seen some spectacular views. The mountains in West Virginia are quite the site! Now I'm on my way back home. When I get there I'll give that EP a listen.

Ever heard of Narrows, Virginia? It's my hometown I grew up in, and it's right next to West Virginia!

I'm very familiar with the beauty of that area.
normal_smile .gif

Feb 28, 2017 at 10:16 AM Post #2,004 of 3,173
Ever heard of Narrows, Virginia? It's my hometown I grew up in, and it's right next to West Virginia!

I'm very familiar with the beauty of that area.
normal_smile%20.gif

I have now. :p
This is my second time seeing these mountains. The first time was a vacation to Pigeon Forge. There's just something about the area that draws me to it. Even something as mundane as driving up I77 was amazing. Looking out the window and seeing for miles. Something tells me I'll end up around that area after college.

Feb 28, 2017 at 9:34 PM Post #2,005 of 3,173
If you ask me, energy drinks are a means of diluting coffee.
tongue.gif

A number of years ago someone that worked for me (and a friend) came into work after partying all night. He comes into my office, his hands are shaking uncontrollably and asks me what happens when you take a handful of caffeine pills and wash it down with a double espresso. Needless to say, he had a bad day.

Mar 1, 2017 at 1:56 AM Post #2,007 of 3,173
been drinking a lot of caffeine and sugar this evening, cramming for an exam tomorrow. Two Rockstar "Punched". 

Normally would not drink energy drinks but it's more convenient when i get to stay next to my computer and books.

Mar 1, 2017 at 5:31 AM Post #2,008 of 3,173
  been drinking a lot of caffeine and sugar this evening, cramming for an exam tomorrow. Two Rockstar "Punched". 

Normally would not drink energy drinks but it's more convenient when i get to stay next to my computer and books.

Be careful not to overdo it and burn out.

Mar 1, 2017 at 5:33 AM Post #2,009 of 3,173
I have left sugar from last 2 months...

So no more
Raw sugar,Coffee, Tea, Biscuits, Cakes, Cold Drinks, any type of drinks, Juices, sweets, chocolates in my life !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back