C&C BH Portable Headphone Amp (80 Hours from a Single Charge!) [Buyer Review]
Feb 18, 2013 at 1:36 PM Post #796 of 3,421
I got it from amazon. I got the last one, and I guess it isn't ready to be shipped out yet.

If you would have bought it from pollychen you would have got dhl delivery free.

Feb 18, 2013 at 3:51 PM Post #800 of 3,421
Quote:
Any reason why the C&C BH isn't available on Amazon?  I have $ to spend there.

It has been unavailable for awhile, luckily H20 told me right when there was a listing yesterday, so i got a hold of the only one. 

Which is the ebay seller to use for the C&C BH (this thread is really long)?

Pollychen0306

Here's a link

http://www.ebay.com/itm/C-C-BH-Portable-Headphone-AMP-battery-AMP-CC-BH-NEW-/251050614620?pt=US_Pro_Audio_Amplifiers&hash=item3a73c85f5c

Feb 18, 2013 at 4:44 PM Post #802 of 3,421
@SteveSatch

It seems to be available here:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00A2QJSBO/ref=dp_olp_new?ie=UTF8&condition=new

So I had ordered mine around two days ago, is it really going to arrive within 5-8 days due to DHL express shipping?

Yeah that's what I've been told by pollychen.

Feb 18, 2013 at 5:47 PM Post #804 of 3,421
Quote:
Are you sure its for everyone? I only got a message saying that he would send them out after the 18th.

To be honest I wouldn't bet on that. DHL is expensive and as you can see he sold around 6-7 BHs since the beginning of CNY. I know of people who bought interconnects from him during that time and probably he sold a bunch of other amps and DACs also, so I don't think he'll be shelling out several hundred dollars out of his pocket for sending stuff with DHL and saying goodbye to most of his profit. And when you take into consideration that China Post isn't particularly fast on good days, I can only guess how many packages they have to process and dispatch after such a long celebration, so I expect at least 3 weeks of waiting. Of course, I hope I'm wrong but I haven't set my expectations high and anyway we should get a status update on our orders soon and then we'll know for sure how they have been dispatched

Feb 18, 2013 at 6:19 PM Post #805 of 3,421
Quote:
To be honest I wouldn't bet on that. DHL is expensive and as you can see he sold around 6-7 BHs since the beginning of CNY. I know of people who bought interconnects from him during that time and probably he sold a bunch of other amps and DACs also, so I don't think he'll be shelling out several hundred dollars out of his pocket for sending stuff with DHL and saying goodbye to most of his profit. And when you take into consideration that China Post isn't particularly fast on good days, I can only guess how many packages they have to process and dispatch after such a long celebration, so I expect at least 3 weeks of waiting. Of course, I hope I'm wrong but I haven't set my expectations high and anyway we should get a status update on our orders soon and then we'll know for sure how they have been dispatched

I thought as much. I guess I'll just cross my fingers and keep checking ebay til they ship.

Feb 18, 2013 at 6:20 PM Post #806 of 3,421
I guess there is no point speculating but he has confirmed it to me with both my C&C and the LOD cable that he will send out the delivery in 1 package via DHL.

Plus the message in his eBay store front states in red that any purchases made during the CNY period will be sent out via express delivery on or after the 18th.

Anyways, I guess we'll find out for sure. soon enough. I'm hoping to wake up tomorrow and see a dispatched notification in my email. Fingers crossed for all of us!

Feb 18, 2013 at 6:23 PM Post #807 of 3,421
Well, might be because your shipment is bigger as it includes a LOD. May also depend on where we live but yeah - fingers crossed.

Feb 18, 2013 at 6:30 PM Post #808 of 3,421
Well, might be because your shipment is bigger as it includes a LOD. May also depend on where we live but yeah - fingers crossed.

I think the problem is guy's once they get back to work there's many parcels and orders to sort through, everything backed up, so it may take a few days for them to get on track. The seller pollychen is pretty good, when the routine is normal he was shipping things within the 4 hours of pressing buy it now. Unless Kova's right and that one LOD is holding up the entire warehouse. lol

Many parcel, many parcels, wait your turn! :p

Feb 18, 2013 at 9:39 PM Post #810 of 3,421
To be honest I wouldn't bet on that. DHL is expensive and as you can see he sold around 6-7 BHs since the beginning of CNY.

There will be express shipping on all orders for anyone who ordered during the break period.

It's written here on the top of Pollychens store.

http://stores.ebay.com.au/fanmusichk

So just hang in there guy's should be really soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back