C&C BH Portable Headphone Amp (80 Hours from a Single Charge!) [Buyer Review]
Feb 19, 2013 at 3:49 AM Post #826 of 3,421
amazing little amp, for this kind of money it's like having a cake and eating it at the same time. 
popcorn.gif

Feb 19, 2013 at 4:12 AM Post #828 of 3,421
Am I gonna get a place at the wall of game as well?

Sure. :smile:

Once you've settled in with your amp (once it arrives) just post a few words on your impressions possibly how you compare it to E11 and they will be added to the bottom of the OP. Doesn't need to be a review just be honest how you feel about it.

Feb 19, 2013 at 4:37 AM Post #829 of 3,421

Ok I did it too lol.

Here's an odd question, I just ran it down to nothing, so I'm charging it now.  The red light came on, solid.  So how do I know when it's fully charged?

Very nice clarkkent I like your style. :smile:

When the red light goes out the unit will be fully charged. It may take some time if it was dead flat. (maybe 2 - 3 hours)

Preferably, I also recommend using the included wall adapter over a USB port.

Feb 19, 2013 at 4:39 AM Post #830 of 3,421
Quote:
Here's an odd question, I just ran it down to nothing, so I'm charging it now.  The red light came on, solid.  So how do I know when it's fully charged?

i suppose that must be a solid green then? 
tongue_smile.gif

wait to hear your impressions ...
basshead.gif

but honestly speaking i think this little BH will fly you to the moon today 
L3000.gif

Feb 19, 2013 at 4:42 AM Post #831 of 3,421
Quote:

Ok I did it too lol.

This just keeps getting better, and better! Won't be long before I join this BH train!

Feb 19, 2013 at 4:46 AM Post #832 of 3,421
Quote:
Very nice clarkkent I like your style.
smile.gif

When the red light goes out the unit will be fully charged. It may take some time if it was dead flat. (maybe 2 - 3 hours)

Preferably, I also recommend using the included wall adapter over a USB port.

Ah ok, I left it charging for a few hours and it didn't go out, I'll use the included wall adapter and do it that way.

It sounds awesome, I'm waiting for my LOD to come so I can try it with my iPhone as well.  Through the Clip+ and copper mini it sounds awesome, makes my FXZ100's really shine

Feb 19, 2013 at 5:05 AM Post #833 of 3,421
and this is only one word you got to say about this little gem? awesome? shame... i expected a longer positive rant from you 
etysmile.gif

seriously, enjoy happy music listening and welcome to the club. seems we have to elect H20 the chairman of our little club since he wisely suggested BH to all of us before we were prepared to waste big money on more expensive stuff. really i cannot stop being happy with BH, what a revelation, i forgot the last time when i was so happy about my gear. freaking insane what so little money can buy you. 
gs1000.gif

Feb 19, 2013 at 5:16 AM Post #834 of 3,421
Quote:
Sure.
smile.gif

Once you've settled in with your amp (once it arrives) just post a few words on your impressions possibly how you compare it to E11 and they will be added to the bottom of the OP. Doesn't need to be a review just be honest how you feel about it.

Awesome mate, I will definitely do a comparison report. :wink:

Btw guys, I have no notification of shipment yet from pollychen. Guess we have to wait a little while longer. 
frown.gif

Feb 19, 2013 at 5:23 AM Post #835 of 3,421
Quote:

Awesome mate, I will definitely do a comparison report. :wink:

Btw guys, I have no notification of shipment yet from pollychen. Guess we have to wait a little while longer. 
frown.gif

Me neither. Have yet to see anything happen. Seeing that he is a trusted seller, as per stated by other Head-Fiers; I think it's safe to say, we'll be taken care of just fine. 

Feb 19, 2013 at 6:47 AM Post #836 of 3,421
Mr. Speaker's Mad Dog (this is probably the ultimate portable rig right here, just plug in, flip SF switch to on, leave everything else off, and enjoy)

The BH can't keep things clean and clear at very high volume (and I must say... I listen pretty loud)

How well do you think it sounded on the Maddogs compared to a decent desktop amp? Anyone else been able to run this with MDs?

Feb 19, 2013 at 7:08 AM Post #837 of 3,421
Guys, it appears Pollychen has completely sold out of amps for the time being, I've had some members asking where to purchase. :p

Do not fear, this seller is also in relation to the eBay store fanmusic audio (same as Pollychen) offering free express shipping, but located in China.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-C-C-BH-Portable-Headphone-AMP-battery-AMP-CC-BH-/170746351186?pt=UK_AudioTVElectronics_HomeAudioHiFi_Amplifiers&hash=item27c1468e52

Feb 19, 2013 at 7:11 AM Post #838 of 3,421
Does anyone know if the C&C BH has a big brother protable Amp + DAC floating around out there?

Feb 19, 2013 at 7:27 AM Post #840 of 3,421
Quote:
I'm not sure if they do a DAC/Amp, but there's a big brother amp called the C&C X02.

Thanks. I did notice that went I searched the vendors. I posted on the Mad Dogs thread that I'm looking to make mine portable. After reading some reviews on this thread it seems like the C&C BH would be a good pairing. I do need a better source than the crappy dac in my Galaxy S2, so I was considering pairing the ring with a Colorfly C3 based on all the positive reviews of it merged with the BH. I need to stay around the $200 range or less for amp+dac. Looking for bang for the buck, not the best possible gear. 
Any thoughts on the C&C BH with this perspective rig?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back