C&C BH Portable Headphone Amp (80 Hours from a Single Charge!) [Buyer Review]
Feb 18, 2013 at 10:11 PM Post #813 of 3,421
Quote:
Just be happy.
biggrin.gif

LOL I'm just preparing people in case they have to wait a few weeks. As far as being happy that I'll have a BH (relatively) soon - I'll be the judge of that when it comes. Before I approve this amp it's just a nice looking gadget with very good battery life and you should be sweating right now and worrying whether I'l like it or bash on it.

Feb 18, 2013 at 10:22 PM Post #814 of 3,421
LOL I'm just preparing people in case they have to wait a few weeks. As far as being happy that I'll have a BH (relatively) soon - I'll be the judge of that when it comes. Before I approve this amp it's just a nice looking gadget with very good battery life and you should be sweating right now and worrying whether I'l like it or bash on it.

Haha, I'm not worried in the slightest to be honest, no fear here what so ever, because I know coming from E11 what your thoughts will be already. I would say "well blah blah blah" but I'm confident up to around 90% you'll be happy and then? when you're impressed, you'll understand what I meant about the E11 sounding veiled / loss of detail. You'll be like damn man...H20 was right. The features, design, run time are just cream on top of the SQ.

I took a photo for you, so you can look at mine while you wait anxiously for yours.

Feb 18, 2013 at 10:32 PM Post #815 of 3,421
Feb 18, 2013 at 10:41 PM Post #817 of 3,421
Quote:
I took a photo for you, so you can look at mine while you wait anxiously for yours.

LOL I'm not anxious. I have the E11 and it does the job for me. So If I think I'm not missing anything I can't be anxious to hear what I'm missing because I don't know what I'm missing 
size]
! Now try to make any sense of that coz I can't but it seems to have some logic in it

Feb 18, 2013 at 10:49 PM Post #818 of 3,421
Bro ur gonna cream in ur shorts when u hear it so take my advice and get sum paper towels in advance

Feb 18, 2013 at 11:00 PM Post #819 of 3,421
LOL We'll see about that. To be honest I don't really use a portable amp that much and my E11 is used less than 10 hours a month but I just wanted to finally get it, so H20 can get off my back with his bad opinion on the E11 and its veiling and all the BH hype 
size]

Feb 18, 2013 at 11:07 PM Post #820 of 3,421
LOL We'll see about that. To be honest I don't really use a portable amp that much and my E11 is used less than 10 hours a month but I just wanted to finally get it, so H20 can get off my back with his bad opinion on the E11 and its veiling and all the BH hype 
size]
u'll see dude it's nothing like the e11 it's very nice and very detailed with lots of bass and u can't beat the battery life, I swear to god I bought mine from pollychen a few weeks ago and it still has the same charge it came with and I use it heavily

Feb 18, 2013 at 11:19 PM Post #821 of 3,421
Quote:
size]

Well, the E11 veil is true enough. And the BH hype is loud enough. So good move kova4a! I'll probably end up getting one down the road as well.

Feb 18, 2013 at 11:19 PM Post #822 of 3,421
A week? I charged mine last month... that's over 3 weeks ago.

And I could power some headphones at the SF Bay Area meet with it just fine.

Talking about which, I can't remember the last time I sang praise for this one, so here are some headphones I heard that I think had pretty good synergy with the BH:

AKG K167 Tiesto (switch LF to on, leave everything off)
Mr. Speaker's Mad Dog (this is probably the ultimate portable rig right here, just plug in, flip SF switch to on, leave everything else off, and enjoy)
Audio Technica ESW11LTD (switch SF on, leave everything off)
Denon D2000 (not so much synergy, but it does clean up the bass by having SF switch on)
Sony XB500 (switch both SF and LF on for this one)

The BH can't keep things clean and clear at very high volume (and I must say... I listen pretty loud) but... at lower volume, I couldn't detect much of a difference between it and some of the higher-end amps there, so that's saying something.

Feb 18, 2013 at 11:26 PM Post #823 of 3,421
size]

I try not to hype the thread as much as possible, it just naturally flows with happy buyers. :p The amp answers for itself. I do enjoy people experiencing better sound quality, and the price is decent for what you get so that is pleasing to read. I was just using BH with Colorfly C3 and my new Rhapsodio RDB+ (with $200 8 strand copper cable) :L3000: It sounds really good, really crisp, clear, punchy, it's like talking the C3 to a higher resolution.

Please report in Kova when the moment is upon you, I would be delighted adding you to the member impressions wall of fame!

Feb 19, 2013 at 3:40 AM Post #825 of 3,421
Please report in Kova when the moment is upon you, I would be delighted adding you to the member impressions wall of fame!

Am I gonna get a place at the wall of fame as well? :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back