C&C BH Portable Headphone Amp (80 Hours from a Single Charge!) [Buyer Review]
Feb 18, 2013 at 3:14 AM Post #767 of 3,421
Me as well, hopefully pollychen will send the stuff out either today or tomorrow.

Feb 18, 2013 at 3:17 AM Post #768 of 3,421
Finally I got mine delivered after 3 weeks of waiting, this better be good or I'm going to be very upset at someone...
tongue_smile.gif

Feb 18, 2013 at 3:56 AM Post #769 of 3,421
Just ordered my BH thanks to H20!!
biggrin.gif
  Sadly, the shipping takes an estimated 27 days.......  I dont know how, it just does.  Oh well.  Super Excited!

Feb 18, 2013 at 4:37 AM Post #770 of 3,421
Quote:
Finally I got mine delivered after 3 weeks of waiting, this better be good or I'm going to be very upset at someone...
tongue_smile.gif

i feel anxious 
deadhorse.gif

but believe you will be positively surprised, so no fear 
atsmile.gif

Feb 18, 2013 at 4:44 AM Post #772 of 3,421
Quote:
Quote:
tongue_smile.gif

i feel anxious 
deadhorse.gif

but believe you will be positively surprised, so no fear 
atsmile.gif

I waited a long time for mine too, and trust me, it's WELL worth it. Even if you don't think it will be, once you have it, it's like you don't even care about how long you waited, because you're now swimming a sea of sonic bliss

Feb 18, 2013 at 5:06 AM Post #773 of 3,421
Quote:
Just ordered my BH thanks to H20!!
biggrin.gif
  Sadly, the shipping takes an estimated 27 days.......  I dont know how, it just does.  Oh well.  Super Excited!

I doubt it will take that long.

If you ordered from pollychen then they should send it DHL express delivery.

Quote:
Of course he will, he's coming from E11.

Me too. 
ph34r.gif

So... am I just gonna be blown away?? 
eek.gif

Feb 18, 2013 at 5:17 AM Post #774 of 3,421
I consider C&C BH a clear upgrade from E11 yes. :D I have no doubt in my mind. It's been confirmed not only by me but all the others users who came from the FiiO. Not long now and you'll be one of the team. :wink:

*wanders off to listen to C&C BH* :p

Feb 18, 2013 at 5:53 AM Post #775 of 3,421
Quote:

Absolutely. It makes the E11 sound muddy and congested. It's a big step up.

of course BH is a HUGE step forward. i never had E11 but reading responses of people coming from Fiio i guess this was a fairly expected reaction. comparing BH sound quality, battery life and portability i think there is no better amp on the market unless you want to carry a 200g heavy brick. for such little money BH is a steal and anything better goes over 200$, i checked many reviews and it seems there is no better amp under 200$. so i am seriously thinking about pruchasing a second BH for another setup i am planning to build around CK4+ :)

H20, big thanks for recommending this little gem, a joy to listen.
L3000.gif

Feb 18, 2013 at 6:10 AM Post #777 of 3,421
H20, you highly welcome !!!

URGENT: chaps, please do not forget to add good interconnet cable. i can recommend either of these two:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Pailiccs-Baolong-Hifi-cable-3-5mm-MALE-to-MALE-Stereo-Audio-Cable-for-MP3-PC-/261129231755?pt=US_Personal_CD_Players&hash=item3ccc83dd8b

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Custom-Nordost-3-5mm-to-3-5-silver-jacket-7N-OFC-B1-handmade-cable-interconnects-/121031830703?pt=US_Audio_Cables_Adapters&hash=item1c2e0f2caf

i have Baolong cable and compared it with ZO2 stock cable... one word, WoW, Baolong adds great transparency and better detail rendition and puts ZO stock cable to shame. same story when compared vs. BH stock cable. Baolong silver-copper cable gets my ''highly recommended''. this little fat cable makes even ZO sing nicely while BH goes stratospheric with this.

Nordost is also very good cable which is 9$ cheaper too, this will do a much better job than any stock cable.

Gentlemen, it's time to spend some of your hard earned bucks...
o2smile.gif

Feb 18, 2013 at 6:41 AM Post #778 of 3,421
I consider C&C BH a clear upgrade from E11 yes. 
biggrin.gif
 I have no doubt in my mind. It's been confirmed not only by me but all the others users who came from the FiiO. Not long now and you'll be one of the team. 
wink.gif

*wanders off to listen to C&C BH* 
tongue.gif

Hahah, wow you're making this wait even harder to bear. 
frown.gif

Quote:

Absolutely. It makes the E11 sound muddy and congested. It's a big step up.

Awesome! Big step up in quality without hiking up the price too much is just what I wanted. 
biggrin.gif

Quote:
H20, you highly welcome !!!

URGENT: chaps, please do not forget to add good interconnet cable. i can recommend either of these two:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Pailiccs-Baolong-Hifi-cable-3-5mm-MALE-to-MALE-Stereo-Audio-Cable-for-MP3-PC-/261129231755?pt=US_Personal_CD_Players&hash=item3ccc83dd8b

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Custom-Nordost-3-5mm-to-3-5-silver-jacket-7N-OFC-B1-handmade-cable-interconnects-/121031830703?pt=US_Audio_Cables_Adapters&hash=item1c2e0f2caf

i have Baolong cable and compared it with ZO2 stock cable... one word, WoW, Baolong adds great transparency and better detail rendition and puts ZO stock cable to shame. same story when compared vs. BH stock cable. Baolong silver-copper cable gets my ''highly recommended''. this little fat cable makes even ZO sing nicely while BH goes stratospheric with this.

Nordost is also very good cable which is 9$ cheaper too, this will do a much better job than any stock cable.

Gentlemen, it's time to spend some of your hard earned bucks...
o2smile.gif

Haha, you're a bad influence on people's wallets lol

What if someone wants an iPod LOD?

Feb 18, 2013 at 7:40 AM Post #779 of 3,421
The next cable I'm going for is this silver one. I'm yet to try it, but on my radar to test. I'm not sure how much it will agree with the C&C BH, from the reports of most users the amp leans away from warmth and my CK4 also leans away from warmth, we may head to close to the light of brightness.

None the less, it's a nice looking cable, and I won't know until I try. It must wait though as I need a new IEM cable for my Rhapsodio RDB+

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/290600798389?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

Feb 18, 2013 at 7:51 AM Post #780 of 3,421
Well, Frankly, if you'll be paying more than 40 bucks you might want to get a custom made one - either a mini to mini or LOD. It's just that you can get the exact connectors you want and get the length you need coz most interconnects on ebay are relatively long and you better get something small and short for the portable rig - like 3-4 cm length instead of all those 10 -20cm

Users who are viewing this thread

Back