Bugden Audio Customer Service?
Sep 21, 2011 at 9:07 PM Post #76 of 86
What's the best way to contact Ethan for warranty service?
My Fischer Audio Eternas are cutting in/out.

Sep 21, 2011 at 10:06 PM Post #77 of 86
I was never able to get in contact with him after months of trying, I am currently disputing the charge with my card company due to him not honoring the warranty. Getting in contact with him is unlikely at best.

Sep 22, 2011 at 12:21 AM Post #78 of 86
If he doesn't answer, contact Fischer. Their CS is absolutely amazing and they will probably be able to resolve your issue directly if he can't.

Sep 22, 2011 at 1:43 AM Post #79 of 86
Be sure to tell them about your lame experience with the non-existent dealer here too. 

And thanks for the Brainwavz B2 model/clone information. I'll look into those.

So has ANYONE heard from the guy or do you have to sidestep him completely? Maybe someone should bring it up to the admins? I dunno.

Nov 4, 2011 at 6:11 PM Post #81 of 86
Has anyone had a good experience with bugden? I want to get the fischer fa-004 from there, but I'm scared to after seeing all these bad comments.

Nov 4, 2011 at 10:58 PM Post #82 of 86
Has anyone had a good experience with bugden? I want to get the fischer fa-004 from there, but I'm scared to after seeing all these bad comments.

Ya gotta be nuts to order from him after everything that's been reported here.

You're better off finding an overseas supplier with a good rep, IMHO. It might cost you a bit more in shipping, but you'll actually, you know, get them.

Nov 4, 2011 at 11:37 PM Post #83 of 86
Yup what angrybacongod said, just walk away, just walk away. There are better sources over seas. I can't believe he hasn't lost his selling rights yet.

Dec 7, 2011 at 12:45 PM Post #86 of 86
Bugden Audio now a parked domain!
I guess I'm not going to be seeing my SW-Xcapes now :frowning2:.
Hmm, I'm in BC, maybe I should pay him a personal visit.
angry_face.gif

Update... whew! Paypal never went through. Nothing lost!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back