Bugden Audio Customer Service?
May 25, 2011 at 4:29 PM Post #31 of 86
I always find it amazing what you can find on Google.  Check out this link:

The number list is registered to Serena Bugden in Kamloops....Mother?  Maybe she will knock some sense into him if she keeps getting these calls.

I have left a message on the number listed there, not sure if it will do any good but lets hope.  Maybe if we all start calling that number something will happen.

Cheers,
Jim

May 26, 2011 at 7:11 PM Post #33 of 86
I think all the disgruntled Bugden customers should chip in and pay Vinnie to make a road trip to Kamloops. Vinnie will give him a little attitude adjustment.
biggrin.gif

May 27, 2011 at 5:57 PM Post #35 of 86
Ordered a pair of DBA-02s about three weeks ago but nothing came after the money was taken away from my paypal. I tried to get in touch with them twice but haven't gotten a response. Anyone know what's going on? You message them through the "contact us" section of the site right?

May 27, 2011 at 6:01 PM Post #36 of 86
Ordered a pair of DBA-02s about three weeks ago but nothing came after the money was taken away from my paypal. I tried to get in touch with them twice but haven't gotten a response. Anyone know what's going on? You message them through the "contact us" section of the site right?

Just to double check, but did he actually take the money?

I tried to purchase a while ago, also through paypal. To Ethan's credit, he didn't accept the transaction, presumably because he didn't have stock. After sitting in a pending state for a month, the paypal transaction was automatically canceled. I checked my accounts and the funds indeed never transferred.

As an aside, I tried to talk to Paypal customer support so I could better understand what's going on with the pending transaction. It seems that Bugden Audio isn't the only company which completely ignores its customers.

Jun 3, 2011 at 9:41 AM Post #39 of 86
I have now left 4-5 messages on both numbers and still no call back, or e-mail back from the half dozen e-mails I have sent.  This afternoon I am going to do a little research and see if i can't get the Bugden's personal phone number.  This guy is pissing me off.

Cheers,
Jim

Jun 3, 2011 at 2:05 PM Post #40 of 86
Out of curiosity, can you guys get your money back from Paypal ? It must be terrible for all you guys who got screwed over by this irresponsible incompetent individual and his pathetic attempt at running a business. I feel bad for all you guys and I hope all of you get your issues resolve soon.                                                                                                                                                                                  P.S. To all the well meaning but misguided and naive supporters of Bugden Audio, what do you all think of Ethan now?

Jun 9, 2011 at 1:13 PM Post #41 of 86
Well...I have tried to call a number of times again and still no response.  This guy is a piece of work.  Well this has driven me to start an inquary with the Canadian BBB.  What Ethan is doing is bordering on criminal

Paypal is a thought as well, I will do some looking around tomorrow.

Cheers,
Jim

Jun 10, 2011 at 8:06 AM Post #42 of 86
Didn't Budgen audio introduced Fisher Audio in this forum ?  I believe this company was hired by FA to market their DBAs in the North America.
BTW,  hundreds of people ordered from Budgen and why only few are complaining on the matter? Perhaps something happened to the sales man and he cant reply for the time being...

Jun 10, 2011 at 10:30 AM Post #43 of 86
Didn't Budgen audio introduced Fisher Audio in this forum ?  I believe this company was hired by FA to market their DBAs in the North America.

Interesting. Has FA addressed this issue with anyone who's been left out in the cold by Ethan?

BTW,  hundreds of people ordered from Budgen and why only few are complaining on the matter? Perhaps something happened to the sales man and he cant reply for the time being...

I'm not sure what you are trying to imply with your first statement in this quotation, but people are having a very real problem with Budgen Audio. They cannot get warranty exchanges completed, and in some cases have sent back their broken IEMs, apparently to never be seen again.

Perhaps people didn't have this level of problem with Bugden Audio in the past, but they are now. No matter how you choose to paint the picture.

I find it hard to believe he cannot return one email, or one phone call, even if he is having some sort of personal difficulties.

He did return my emails, a couple of months ago, when I was waiting for a DBA-02 order. What he told me was directly contradicted by a FA rep.

Interestingly, the FA rep followed up a couple of weeks later to contradict his previous claim to me, and provide an entirely implausible reason for the supposed delay in shipping.

Back to Ethan... at the least, he should close his online store. Did you know you can still naively order DBA-02's from his store, and paypal him money? They'll be in stock any day now. Really!

His website says, "We currently do not know when the next batch is set to arrrive, but it should be soon." And has said that at for least 3 months. I suspect much longer.

Jun 10, 2011 at 10:47 AM Post #44 of 86
Absolutely no contact with any customers that require service for over a month isn't acceptable. It isn't "only few" people that are complaining, no one is able to get in contact with Bugden Audio. Breach of warranty is a violation of federal law in the U.S., and similar laws protect warranty in Canada. Bugden Audio cannot legally do what it is currently doing.

Jun 10, 2011 at 11:23 AM Post #45 of 86
Hello guys, first time I see this thread, so sorry for being late, but I have the exact same problem as you do !

Ordered SW Xcape in February or March this year, received them two or three weeks later. A month after, one channel was broken, I wrote to Ethan and he told me to send them back. I did. And from the beginning of April... Absolutely nothing from him, and a dozen messages from me.

So now, end of the game. How can we legally take action ? Does anyone live in Canada (I'm in France :S) ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back