Broke in my car and stole things but..
Dec 20, 2011 at 3:15 AM Post #16 of 52
File a police report and let insurance take care of it.

You might want to schedule an appontment with the chief of police to ask why they won't investigate it.  Go talk - in person - to a city council member and demand the same.  Ask why the police are sent out for revenue-collection (writing tickets) instead of going after thieves.

Probably won't do any good, but at least you can watch them squirm.

Dec 20, 2011 at 6:01 AM Post #17 of 52
It's too bad real life isn't the movies, grab a group of your friends and raid that freakin house weapons free!! You know the cops won't do squat. They are stealing my brothers identity even after signing up for lifelock, i wonder if lifelock itself is a con?

In the end the stuff isn't worth it, you should not have left it like that to begin with so learn from it.

Thing is the point of having the GPS thing on it is exactly for this type of thing, so i'd have to resist the urge to surprise those mofos with say......an AR-15?
bigsmile_face.gif
And yes YOU will get in trouble, i was watching this cop show from TEXAS of all places, these guys beat this guy up on the curb, he runs inside and grabs his rifle, then runs back outside looking for them and HE went to jail. They said "he should not have left his house threatening people with a gun"
blink.gif

Dec 20, 2011 at 1:36 PM Post #20 of 52
just got a call from the station that they want to fingerprint my car.
but they cant come to me since im 15miles away from them.
they said i can alway call the crime lab near my place to get the fingerprints.
i dont think it will do much, if not nothing.
i have been cleaning and replacing the broken window so they will only find my fingerprints, along with the repair guys, all over the car. 

thought it wouldnt be so hard to catch them since i told them where my phone was, told them their address, license plate number for their car, record video cameras from parking lot, and cam from walmart(they used 5 of my credit cards so).

anyways, i need to go to dmv to get a driver's license first.
im driving without any sort of id :p

Dec 20, 2011 at 4:16 PM Post #22 of 52
Police are usually useless.... back in 05 my x wife and I had a TRO on a guy and it never stopped him from calling from blocked numbers and he'd leave messages and threatening notes saying he did things but the cops would always let it go.  It finally came down to he and I just fought and he broke the TRO in front a lot of people at the mall and he hit me 3 x with everyone watching and than I turned it on him....lol 
But violence isn't the key 
evil_smiley.gif
  not until they hit you first...lol

Dec 20, 2011 at 4:23 PM Post #23 of 52

Quote:
Police are usually useless.... back in 05 my x wife and I had a TRO on a guy and it never stopped him from calling from blocked numbers and he'd leave messages and threatening notes saying he did things but the cops would always let it go.  It finally came down to he and I just fought and he broke the TRO in front a lot of people at the mall and he hit me 3 x with everyone watching and than I turned it on him....lol 
But violence isn't the key 
evil_smiley.gif
  not until they hit you first...lol

police...what don't they do? a lot of things

Dec 22, 2011 at 11:22 AM Post #25 of 52
oh??  Haven't heard of this one... how doe it work?  When does it take the pic?

Quote:
This is why I installed iGotYa on my iPhone.  Takes a photo of the thieves face and emails it, as well as their location, to my specified email address.

Dec 22, 2011 at 12:26 PM Post #26 of 52
Im very sorry to hear this, and to hear how useless these police are. I hope everything works out, because i know id be squirming to go to his house and to handcuff him and grab my loot.

Dec 22, 2011 at 3:42 PM Post #27 of 52

Quote:
Haha ya.  I did that right before my surgery for my ACL and lateral meniscus.  The surgery was caused from sports but I'm recuperating now just hit the 6th month from surgery on June 1st this past summer.  495lbs to be exact weight isn't the heaviest I've done but I'm getting older and I don't want to mess up my back.  

I was thinking the same. Deadlifting 5 plates is amazing for anyone. How much do you squat?

Dec 22, 2011 at 4:57 PM Post #29 of 52
If you know who it is and you know where they live, can't you just wait until they go out and break into their house and steal their stuff?

Dec 22, 2011 at 5:06 PM Post #30 of 52
I try no to squat too much but the most I did was also 5 plates.  I hardly go over 2 plates anymore but once a week try to max out.  Now I just need to do a lot of cardio.

Quote:
I was thinking the same. Deadlifting 5 plates is amazing for anyone. How much do you squat?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back