Brand Spanking New A&K AK120II and AK100II
Jan 4, 2015 at 2:52 AM Post #2,866 of 6,668
Does anyone have a good way to mate a portable amp to an AK100ii? I've done some searches and the closest I have found was someone here who engineered a way to sort of clamp the unit fashioning u-type holder and using dual-lock to secure it. I like the idea of using dual-lock but am afraid to adhere it to the beautiful surface of the AK for fear a leaving some kind of residue. Right now, using a silicone strap on only one end as another interferes with the screen too much and puts pressure on the volume pot...
Any other suggestions would be most welcome...

I do ....   :)

Jan 4, 2015 at 7:55 AM Post #2,867 of 6,668
I have a real crisis here people, a real dilemma.  I can`t handle this on my own - I am in need, and I am turning to the good will of my fellow man.  So please, help me.  Help me.   

Brown or Orange ?  

Jan 4, 2015 at 8:10 AM Post #2,868 of 6,668
Casper, thanks reposting that. That is the kind of setup I was looking for. I think may try to work something similar. Off to the hardware store...

Jan 4, 2015 at 9:19 AM Post #2,870 of 6,668
I have a real crisis here people, a real dilemma.  I can`t handle this on my own - I am in need, and I am turning to the good will of my fellow man.  So please, help me.  Help me.   

Brown or Orange ?  

I have the solution for you:
1) buy the brown, it screams luxury, it's by far the most good looking!
2) assess your reaction to number 1). If you thought "yeah, he's right" than you've already made the decision. If if you thought "mmmh, I'm not convinced" than you know you prefer the Orange one.

Enjoy your new case!:D

Jan 4, 2015 at 12:12 PM Post #2,871 of 6,668

Does anyone have a good way to mate a portable amp to an AK100ii? I've done some searches and the closest I have found was someone here who engineered a way to sort of clamp the unit fashioning u-type holder and using dual-lock to secure it. I like the idea of using dual-lock but am afraid to adhere it to the beautiful surface of the AK for fear a leaving some kind of residue. Right now, using a silicone strap on only one end as another interferes with the screen too much and puts pressure on the volume pot...
Any other suggestions would be most welcome...

I do ....   :)

you have awesome setup, the interconnecter looks great and right size. but the AMP is too big for portable use. 

Jan 4, 2015 at 12:15 PM Post #2,872 of 6,668

Brown or Orange ?  

Funny guy. lol 

I would go with brown. As mentioned, to me more luxurious looking but whatever floats your boat. For me, brown. 

Jan 4, 2015 at 3:14 PM Post #2,874 of 6,668
So these are leather embossed to look like Alligator? And how much are they?

Jan 4, 2015 at 3:29 PM Post #2,875 of 6,668
Both- brown for dress, orange for casual. That's what I do.

Jim

You're kidding, right? 
blink.gif

Jan 4, 2015 at 4:01 PM Post #2,876 of 6,668

Brown or Orange ?  

Orange is my preferred brown as they both look brown - but I like the sunnier disposition.

Jan 4, 2015 at 6:06 PM Post #2,878 of 6,668
where can one buy one of these cases?

Jan 4, 2015 at 11:05 PM Post #2,879 of 6,668
just found a cheap alternative bluetooth remote for ak120ii
i just bought a cheap Chinese Bluetooth remote from this link
http://www.dx.com/p/multifunction-wireless-bluetooth-v3-0-selfie-shutter-remote-game-console-controller-white-363574#.VKoLhyuUcwA
it has 3 paring more, mode 1 is android, mode 2 is android music and mode 3 is ios
i tried mode 2 and it worked quite well
so far i have tried with ak120ii and also ak120
i found these function perform ok:
on ak 120:playing mode(normal, shuffle), play, vol up/down, next/back are working
on ak120ii: vol up/down, next/back, menu back, if you want to play you need to press next track so it start playing from next track
the only missing button is "stop" function :) so if you want to stop you need to take your ak out and do it manually on the dap :))

all were done on key mode, game mode acts differently 

#edit: just found play/pause button, its also the on/off button of the remote, it was written on the manual of the remote :">, everything seem ok now

Users who are viewing this thread

Back