Brand new - Zishan Z2 DSD Player- AK 4490 - Link to order, Firmware update. page 1
Aug 11, 2017 at 1:49 AM Post #275 of 678
Hey guys, I can not connect my zishan z2 to my computer, it always says that it can not recognize . Is there any kind of driver for zishan ?
I have used both Z1, Z2 on Window and Ubuntu, no need to install anything. It's auto detected when I plug it into my laptop.
Have you tried to change usb port, cable and on other computer? If all of them can't help then I guess you should refund it and buy another one.

Have anyone experienced Muses03? I can't find any reviews at the moment.

Aug 11, 2017 at 8:03 AM Post #276 of 678
I have used both Z1, Z2 on Window and Ubuntu, no need to install anything. It's auto detected when I plug it into my laptop.
Have you tried to change usb port, cable and on other computer? If all of them can't help then I guess you should refund it and buy another one.

Have anyone experienced Muses03? I can't find any reviews at the moment.
Aw, I got it to work easily by changing the port, I can see that z2 draw some power as I plug through the fan I won be recognized.

Aug 11, 2017 at 4:52 PM Post #278 of 678
Update link was down earlier. Works now. Seems like the Z2 updated fine. Blinked kind off odd and fast for 2 secs, and then blue?

Mine came with L/R working correctly in DAC mode.

Seems to draw from phone battery?

Also cant seem to get it to jump folders? Just starts playing 10sec of tracks instead?

Anyways. It sounds just awesome at this price point. Much better than my previous Shanling M1, and with much more driving power. Found it a tad bright right out of the box, but that seemed to fade. Now it just plays metal album very nicely. Most definitly not all DAPs does that.

Galaxy S7 support confirmed.

20170811_132225.jpg

Aug 13, 2017 at 3:50 PM Post #285 of 678
Yeah, I'm not talking QC, but implementation.

Anyways. Finally did a teardown. Mine has 1000uF 25V power cap. Will try and find a brand name one that fits. Not entirely sure I'm interested in shorting the output caps, but rather find a suitable replacement.
Looking at the LME49720HA to replace the standard opamp. I think Burson V5i-D is rather overkill in this implementation and supply voltage (but I might be wrong?)

I have been listening to the Z2 all day. It's a rather impressive little DAP. I wonder how do they makes these so cheap :)

Heres some hi-res.
20170813_212933.jpg

20170813_213001.jpg

20170813_213024.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back